They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

Well, it IS much easier to ignore than last time. So there is that.

The experience on low level can be somewhat... underwhelming, but then, read my first sentence.
I just wait until the time is right, then I will sack them temples all day long.
"
robmafia wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

Minions have been bad at leveling early since the beginning of time. The problem isn't Incursions, it's that minion scaling early is awful.

...seriously. do you even read this? what number is typed here? 139

"
allbusiness wrote:
Two, good luck getting a Stormcloud starting out with nothing. Not everyone gets an Alch early.

you
can't
be
serious.

right, people can't ID/vendor items for alch shards, either. nope. unpossible. no alchs drop and no one can ever come up with such a hefty sum!

golly, 6 alchs at level 20? i must be the luckiest player ever!

"
allbusiness wrote:
Finally, if you don't play the game anymore go somewhere else or don't post about the league if you're not willing to take the time to learn the league or play it out.

you've been so eager to argue against any possible criticism of the game that you don't even know what the argument's about.

please see my post on page 5, the first of my posts here. literally self-explanatory.

"
allbusiness wrote:
And new traps are not worse than Firestorm, they are significantly faster

yeah, this was 100% wrong.

explosive trap was pretty ehh. it was do-able, but far from fast. firestorm blew it out of the water.

Yes because Arc Trap doesn't exist or something.

Again, 2 achievements. If you can't be bothered to make it past Act 3 in a league why are you even complaining?
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 4, 2018, 6:44:49 AM
Dude... this league may literally be the best ever.

It blows my mind that anyone would complain about this league.
I had a difficult time at first too but once my build started to take shape things turned around. Incursions are a lot of fun once you build up and get the hang of it.

But worse than Bestiary? Surely, you jest.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

Minions have been bad at leveling early since the beginning of time. The problem isn't Incursions, it's that minion scaling early is awful.

...seriously. do you even read this? what number is typed here? 139

"
allbusiness wrote:
Two, good luck getting a Stormcloud starting out with nothing. Not everyone gets an Alch early.

you
can't
be
serious.

right, people can't ID/vendor items for alch shards, either. nope. unpossible. no alchs drop and no one can ever come up with such a hefty sum!

golly, 6 alchs at level 20? i must be the luckiest player ever!

"
allbusiness wrote:
Finally, if you don't play the game anymore go somewhere else or don't post about the league if you're not willing to take the time to learn the league or play it out.

you've been so eager to argue against any possible criticism of the game that you don't even know what the argument's about.

please see my post on page 5, the first of my posts here. literally self-explanatory.

"
allbusiness wrote:
And new traps are not worse than Firestorm, they are significantly faster

yeah, this was 100% wrong.

explosive trap was pretty ehh. it was do-able, but far from fast. firestorm blew it out of the water.

Yes because Arc Trap doesn't exist or something.

Again, 2 achievements. If you can't be bothered to make it past Act 3 in a league why are you even complaining?

confirmed that you did not read that post and do not read posts you respond to. got it.

(hint: your question was answered by my FIRST post in this thread)
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
The league IS great,

YOu have Evolution, learn how to correctly do the little Incursion in time and what to prioritize.
You can smartly model the Temple to get what you want
You get xp 2x quicker since its all full of Mobs Packs.
YOu get amazing stuff, gems with quality, items with insane stats, everything for a smooth progress to the maps.

YOu can chose challenge making the temple harder, or just focus on loots.
Every Maps got this fast, tense and stressfull Incursion to change from the boringness of levelling the same map again with no tension.

What do people want then ? More and more free loot easier ? Common, just test the Incursion more than 2times before raging, adjuste your build accordingly rather than cry every time you can play you Sooo great build you played 100x times and that doesn't work here, enjoy and stop harass GGG...

For once its not just Packs of mobs spawning from nowhere, from once it have mecanics and a bit of Lore, and you have to adjust your build its still too hard for ppl... you don't like the timer ? Stick a freaking post-it on the screnn on the timer then you'r fine...
'hurr durr, you don't like the ridiculous power creep and absurdity of the meta builds? just put a post-it note over your monitor? how could anyone complain about the slot machine league!?!'
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Edomira wrote:
*SIGH*

why you are treating me like shit,
i'm definitly nothing special just a normal player - so i think everything
that happends to me, happends to the majority of players :(
you KNOW for sure that timers are an issue for me

back at breach well ... i ended up with a handful of breach stones wher others had 100s
i never was able to do a breach area on my own ...
and got scammed in 2 out of 5 for the final price (An Amulet and a Dream Stone)

but ok i still could be part of the game and all ... but here ...
NOTHING
i'm able to kill either an architect or head for a door
but never have time for both and if i don't find a stone on way to door ... done too
and when i'm able to find a stone ... the open door animation is so long
that the timer runs out (so far not a single door opened) and
yes i did my first palace ofc without boss room ... ofcourse without price

i'm not sure if i'm just frustrated, angry or simple sad about the way you treating me

sincerely Kiwi!
Spoiler

_,,_..
_,,--'' '':'::!...
_,-' ...::::::' ' ' '::::.
_.' .':'''..'... . '::' ':::::.
.,...____,,.-' ..'' .:.'' ...':''.:'''':::::
,.:::'''''. ' ..'' ...'' ':..''.''. '::::
.:::'''' '' ': .''....:.....':'':''.''. ''::::.
''' ... . ''''.''''''...:'.'. '..'. . ::::
: O .. '. ..'... ''. '.'. : '::.:::
:' . '.. ''.. :.. ''. .'..'.: ' ..;::::
:" __,..---- .:i ' '.'.''...:'. ''.:.:' :::: :
.:'.-' `.... .. '.''. '''':. : :: :';::'
.:'.:' '::::::..:':::..:. '. ': ::':;.'
::.'' '':::::::''''.:'::.. ...::::;
.::' '''''::::'''''::.::'::::
.::' :::'...:
::' ;:: .:;
:' ,::' ,:.:
.:' '':::::: .:::
.:' ..:''''.' .:::
:' ''':::::'
:' ..''' .'
' .''
'

I feel ya, don't take it personally, you just need to understand how PoE has been designed and that you're not supposed to own all content from the start.

Personally, I'm running Arc Totems and my damage is only just starting to ramp up to the point where I can full-clear incursions at 38 after getting my first ascendancy.

Give the game a chance, ignore the trolls and play the game at your own pace. PoE is really enjoyable if you don't have the expectation that you should be clearing content like a streamer.
OK this is by far NOT the worse one they have made but it is pretty bad for me maybe it is just my luck but as far as getting my map the way I want it..... I have killed almost everything in the room and not one stone drops over and over no stone drops then when I get one it is to late. I am on the other side of the room and have to run all the way in a few seconds . Other than that it is ok i guess same game just a few tweaks that make it better .
Incursion - the league where people finally realized that movement speed on boots is actually good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info