They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

OK so when I said I was wrong.. I was wrong about being wrong.

It was fun running white with my financially gear capped toon. So yeah. it took to 85 and geared for this league to work. now hitting lvl 10 maps.. Can't get the stone to a door.

0 fun.

Much anger.

This league sucks as much as "bestiality: screws the pooch" league.

Sure I get the "People watch Mathil, would he find this challenging?". the problem is that .001% of the people watching are that good/rich. hence the "another 3K HP Mathil build" meme.

Glad I didn't support this league. I will not support next league as GGG owes me a good league to make up for my contribution to beast.

Voting with my wallet.

PS: After a bazillion leagues complaining about map starvation.. Thanks for deleting elder because I'm map starved. I used every map I had to get elder... then no more maps due to the same old map starvation.
That is just sick and sadistic hurting players because you can. Is it funny to you? It definitely has me asking why I have 1000 Steam games and what they might be as well as how long it would take to complete them all.
Last edited by Painsponge on Jun 23, 2018, 1:25:09 AM
"
Painsponge wrote:
It was fun running white with my financially gear capped toon. So yeah. it took to 85 and geared for this league to work. now hitting lvl 10 maps.. Can't get the stone to a door.
Thank you. That is intersting input.
Do you have the issues with both builds: the 5L+1 Totem-Arc and the 6L Doublestrike?
Which map tiers are these builds able to clear excluding the temple?
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Painsponge wrote:

0 fun.

Much anger.

This league sucks as much as "bestiality: screws the pooch" league.

Sure I get the "People watch Mathil, would he find this challenging?". the problem is that .001% of the people watching are that good/rich. hence the "another 3K HP Mathil build" meme.

Glad I didn't support this league. I will not support next league as GGG owes me a good league to make up for my contribution to beast.

Voting with my wallet.

I just took a look at your hierophant and its for sure not the league holding you back.
You char is poorly optimized and could perform a lot better with minor tweaks - regardless of the budget.

Poor performance is the consequence of poor choices or maybe lack of knowledge.
Either way, the game punishes you for mistakes and you´ll hit the wall sooner or later. If you like that build and playstyle and you want some advice how to improve your char, feel free to pm me.
Im not trying to mock you or talk down to you.

You just made some mistakes and you shouldnt blame the league for your mistakes.
Have a good one
3 weeks after league start, my opinion is still the same. Incursion is still the worst league since I discovered the game (harbinger league). Yes, even bestiary was more fun. My build has no issue in map and I kill map (or other mini) bosses faster than I kill standard mobs in incursions, wtf is balance in that? Temple is only worth for the exp and sometime for map dropping, nothing else. No reward for risk taken. Actually still doing it cause I have achievements to close but that the only motivation so far.

I absolutly don't enjoy it.
I enjoyed Bestiary much, much more. Inc is just... meh. It has some moments, but they are few.
I didn't like incursions at first because the sensation of getting pulled out of them when time ran out was jarring and disorienting. But, now I can better anticipate when the teleport will occur and it isn't jarring and disorienting anymore, which is key to being able to enjoy them.

Also, over time I've come to appreciate the brevity of incursions. When an incursion isn't going well it's kind of nice to quickly get back to doing the usual game again. I also really like not having to think about looting and just focus on fighting for a bit. Finally, I like having a chance to shape the content I'll run later, even though those choices are taking place within a narrow and carefully tailored set of parameters.

I straight up hated the Vorici / Pokemon league and I'm glad it's been discontinued. At least for me, Incursion is quite a bit more fun.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info