They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

I'm playing BV and can't get up all the ledges with shield charge and i still have 20+ seconds left after getting everything, you'll figure it out.
Promote traps, proceed to create a league were 95% of traps make it impossible to complete the timed challenge.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I'm enjoying the fuck out of this league. personally
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

I was thinking more in the lines of their announcement. Record number of concurrent log ins on league start. So you have thousands, or perhaps tens of thousands, of brand new players that have absolutely 0, ZERO chance of getting anything meaningful out of this league the way it is....., and they going to have their pitchforks out for sure.

new players wont care, they will have no idea what is new to the league and what is just in the base game, most of them probably wont even fully understand the idea of a league. To them everything is new, none of this stuff is going to matter to them, it only matters to long term players who are still struggling to put together strong levelling characters by the sounds of things.
No idea where you get your facts from that new players just don't care. If anything it would be the opposite new players first impressions will make or break the game.

This is irrelevant though as even seasoned players are struggling with the insanely short timer and temple RNG

after hearing about the problems with non-meta builds (and summoners, specifically)... i made a witch, used summoning gems, and tried out the league. the complaints seem pretty accurate. it was terrible. (srs, skel, zombie, phantasms - all sucked and were wayyyyyy too slow)

because it's trap league, i started a shadow and used explosive trap and then lightning trap. it was somewhat do-able (had +1 gem sceptre/wand and multitrap), but still sucked compared to split arrow/blast rain/etc. was able to use a bunch of stones, but failed to unlock the apex. womp, womp.

and traps are really weird now.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jun 3, 2018, 7:19:12 AM
I disagree. I quested on 4l mirage archer la + 4l blast rain for rares/single target. It wasn't even overly generic. No leech, life flask invest and obviously taking some extra move speed. Combo of la and blast rain gave clear and single target like old barrage but more fun.

You don't have to go "meta" builds. Essence up some minion move speed items, play to the concept. This is sooo much cleaner feeling than bestiary. By far an improvement. You can build towards it rather than being limited by it, easily. You know it Rob. Some minion move speed on srs plus shield charge, maybe a scorch or flame totem X2 while lvling. All you have to do for this league content is adjust your speed. Responding to content with build changes rather than being blocked out entirely or dealing with massive playability issues was a huge improvement.

Power creep higher than ever (I'll take Rob's side there for sure) but at least the league feels good.

Rip itemisation. Why would i pick up any other rare? At that level especially...
Oh you can't see lvl requirements cause i got gems in them. It's 20 something for wand and 30 for gloves.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jun 3, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
I disagree. I quested on 4l mirage archer la + 4l blast rain for rares/single target. It wasn't even overly generic. No leech, life flask invest and obviously taking some extra move speed. Combo of la and blast rain gave clear and single target like old barrage but more fun.

You don't have to go "meta" builds. Essence up some minion move speed items, play to the concept. This is sooo much cleaner feeling than bestiary. By far an improvement. You can build towards it rather than being limited by it, easily. You know it Rob. Some minion move speed on srs plus shield charge, maybe a scorch or flame totem X2 while lvling. All you have to do for this league content is adjust your speed. Responding to content with build changes rather than being blocked out entirely or dealing with massive playability issues was a huge improvement.

Power creep higher than ever (I'll take Rob's side there for sure) but at least the league feels good.

...isn't blast rain meta now?

and wtf are you talking about? how was i supposed to get minion speed at level 10? and even if i could magically change the clvl req, how would i kill fast enough with having to remove a damage support for it, anyway? we're still in 3L territory.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Jun 3, 2018, 3:30:58 PM
"
robmafia wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:

...isn't blast rain meta now?

and wtf are you talking about? how was i supposed to get minion speed at level 10? and even if i could magically change the clvl req, how would i kill fast enough with having to remove a damage support for it, anyway? we're still in 3L territory.

Blast Rain is not meta, even if it was it would be shit for clear speed because of the way the skill works. The fact that he's using a single target skill to clear should tell you that it's not hard.
...seriously? i know you like to argue, but come on, man.

calling LA a single target skill? *facepalm*

[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info