[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Ty mate for good advice and your time, god bless you ;)
Hi,
Never played RF before, so I started league with another build, got enough currency and decided to try LL RF
Levelled up as usual life-based rf without any problems, but after that I converted to LL and faced with insane negative net life regen (well, it was insane before I bought some new items, but it's still negative)

So I have one question: what's my mistake? How to get at least 1k net life regen? xd
I tried to turn off all jewels and flasks to see net regen only from items, played with gems, but still can't understand what's wrong, I compared our chars in PoB so many times but I missing something, can u help?

Here is my pastebin for PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZxtVzxaW
"
eglite1337 wrote:
Hi,
Never played RF before, so I started league with another build, got enough currency and decided to try LL RF
Levelled up as usual life-based rf without any problems, but after that I converted to LL and faced with insane negative net life regen (well, it was insane before I bought some new items, but it's still negative)

So I have one question: what's my mistake? How to get at least 1k net life regen? xd
I tried to turn off all jewels and flasks to see net regen only from items, played with gems, but still can't understand what's wrong, I compared our chars in PoB so many times but I missing something, can u help?

Here is my pastebin for PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZxtVzxaW

Try this tree for the moment. This should provide you a positve "Net life regen" : https://pastebin.com/5t3rT3Jr

At lvl 90 your tree should looks like this : https://pastebin.com/gL7J5LcD

to get at least 1k net life regen there is no mystery.
You need a Watcher's Eye with the affixe "(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline" in complement of the extra ES gain based on mana reserved while under Clarity.
Also a % life regen corruption on Memory Vault help a lot. Rest is jusst geting %ES recovery rate affixes on your belt.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Nov 3, 2018, 7:42:13 AM
Many thanks to the author, but I would like to know if the Righteous Fire is alive at the moment?
And then something tells me that I missed a lot of new things.
i need damage boost. pst. im running a similar build but with freeze pulse. (guardian ascendancy).
Last edited by mqta1964 on Nov 5, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
righteous fire or scorching ray as enchant ? witch is better/useful ?
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by psycatz on Nov 7, 2018, 2:38:18 AM
"
psycatz wrote:

It depends on your setup.

For a 6L RF, the Righteous Fire 40% dmg enchant is obviously the one to go
For a 6L SR, it does not realy matter. Both are good.

But if you are looking for an opti option, I would suggest you to go for a corruption. The "30-40% Burning dmg" corruption. This corruption apply to both RF and SR. The "1.6-2% life regen" will help you a lot in terme of survivability. It's imho, the two best option we may have atm.
"
"
psycatz wrote:

But if you are looking for an opti option, I would suggest you to go for a corruption. The "30-40% Burning dmg" corruption. This corruption apply to both RF and SR. The "1.6-2% life regen" will help you a lot in terme of survivability. It's imho, the two best option we may have atm.

ok tyvm for suggestion ;)
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
"
psycatz wrote:

Ok! So, I've been delving around 300 and doing T16 maps with ease, but I'm really trying to min-max this build before the league ends, and while I have the currency lol. I saw you post something about these two corruptions on an earlier page and have been slowly acquiring decent Memory Vaults to corrupt. I hit about 50 last night, so I took them all to 20%, 4 linked them and went to town. I got both of these, which I'm super excited about!

My issue is, I play on a Mac via GeForce Now and can't use PoB, so could you advise me which is best for my current item setup and skill tree? And if you have any additional feedback for me, I would welcome it! I'm playing this build exclusively for the rest of the league. I would love to down Uber Elder (for the first time ever) and maybe Uber Atziri, and I'd also to push Delves as far as I can.

Thanks for any help you can offer LAGROSSESIMONE, and for being such a stellar advisor to this thread!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info