[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Kross0m wrote:
I cant have all the auras up, how you can do it?

You need enlighten level 4 on gloves.
"
ekorberuang wrote:
"
Kross0m wrote:
I cant have all the auras up, how you can do it?

You need enlighten level 4 on gloves.

Or +1 Shaper Gloves corruption.
Budget thoughts? 50ex is like 4500 chaos lol
"
gallaghd wrote:

This builds aim is not specified to be low end „budget“. Compared to other rf sr build who got same dmg with mirror items
but zero armour id say this build is the best deal in the ll rf guardian sector.
"
gallaghd wrote:

on AHC it's just 2500c
Updated VIDEO Section with full Uber Atziri run deathless ofc.
i have been playing LL RF with Doryani and phoenix shield. What is the difference?
"
i have been playing LL RF with Doryani and phoenix shield. What is the difference?

Since i dont know your stats i have no idea.
How can it be 50 ex, only watchers eye is around 100 ex man :') this was like the choke point for me :D prolly i'll stop playing lol... it makes me feel like i cant do ll rf without watcher's eye..tryin to do some stuff only have 1.7k regen tho... gettin kinda sick at seein people succeed and not achieving any success on a game lol
"
SicknessII wrote:
How can it be 50 ex, only watchers eye is around 100 ex man :') this was like the choke point for me :D prolly i'll stop playing lol... it makes me feel like i cant do ll rf without watcher's eye..tryin to do some stuff only have 1.7k regen tho... gettin kinda sick at seein people succeed and not achieving any success on a game lol

Iam sorry to hear that also i never said this build like you see here is 50 ex. If a clarity watchers eye is too much then you might try a dscipline es regen one they usually cost less. You will have lower ES but it still will work fine.

Just saying this build is not for beginners or very budget friendly its rather on the higher end of performance and cost. Considering what you get for the investment in this build compared to other LL RF build id say the price/performance ratio is superb.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 17, 2018, 4:02:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info