[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
blaqist wrote:
i would like to ask any recommended anoint for amulet this league?

i think this is the best rf build i tried out, and its the farthest i ever got.

It depend on your stuff, and your tree. But personnaly, 4 notables took my attention :
- Soul of Steel (for the tankiness buff) ;
- Utmost Intelect (for the ES buff) ;
For dps two are absolutly unbeatable for me :
- Tranquility (+31.4% more dps for SR)
- Crusader (+15.8% more dps for SR & RF).
Is this build relevant in 3.8? It says 3.7. I would like to try but dont know if this guide works for 3.8.
"
Hyde84 wrote:
Is this build relevant in 3.8? It says 3.7. I would like to try but dont know if this guide works for 3.8.

Well, build still works and can do the content advertised in the videos. But the recent hyper clear speed league mechanics doesnt fit this build well.

If you want to have success in blight go with a necro.
"
TeRrYkEn18 wrote:
Please do! We are all counting on you.

Ok guys, I'm a bit late, I didn't had so much time to theorycraft a bit more accuratly but here are my general observations :

- Contrary to the first thought builded on the primary change on SR and RF gems, in 3.8 this build got a significant dps buff ;
- Tankiness is amlost unchanged ;
- Clear speed should be almost unchanged, but considering the trend of the last leagues and blight, this build is less and less meta.

More detailed observations :
Spoiler

For the dps, even if SR suffered a nerf that lowered more or less our dps by ~11%, the reworks of mana and fire dmg provided a significant boost that rebalanced the build. The new affixe % Fire damage over time multiplier is absolutly insane for our dps, especialy on our weapon.
At the same time, some of the new nodes only avaible with anoint provided a solide buff to this build.

This imply some few changes in the itemisation of the build :

The weapon changed a lot. Rare scepter are now completly BiS.
We are looking for those stats :
Prefixe
- % Fire damage over time Multiplier (it's craftable, and shaper scepter have higher tier of roll)
- Mana (the amount of mana avaible were doubled, this will provide an absurd buff to our tankiness) ;
- % increased Fire damage (/!\ not flat damage. Fire flat damage fuck everything with EE) ;
Suffixe
- Strengh
- Intelligence
Spoiler

Few leagues ago I suggested to zzang the option of a rare multicrafted scepter on a base that have T1 str and T1 intel. Going for something like this :

T1 (51-55) Str
T1 (51-55) Intel
(crafted) Can have multiple crafted mods
(crafted) % Damage over time
(crafted) % Fire damage
(crafted) Mana

In comparaison to Doon, this provided a hudge boost to our tankiness with a minor dps lose.

Here is the new multicrafted version I would highly suggest :

We replace % Damage over time by % Fire damage over time Multiplier, % inc Fire dmg / Ignit chance have a higher % inc fire dmg roll. And flat mana roll have a higher roll now.
This one provided me something like +8% more dmg, and brings me back to my previous ES before GGG changes Utmost Intellect position in the tree.

A similar option on zzang's pob will provide at worst : +6.4% more dps and a little ES buff. At best it should provide 9.8% more dps and +116 flat ES.

And this solution isn't BiS for this build. BiS solution would be :
Shaper scepter with :
T1 (36-38)% Fire damage over time
Can have multiple crafted mods
(crafted) % inc Fire dmg / % Ignit chance
(crafted) Mana
(crafted) Str
(crafted) Intel
With the higher crafted rolls this should provide ~22-23% more dps to the build.

Second change is on the ground of Amulet with Anoint.
Except if you can hit a top tier Eyes of the Greatwolf with % inc attribut and 4% life regen or % Global defense, most of Eyes of the Greatwolf won't be as powerfull as a Presence of Chayula with the correct Anoint.

As sayed in a previous message, here are the Anoint that had my attention and that provided the most interesting buff for my RF (not this is highly based on my own character, this may be different for your character).

"
- Soul of Steel (for the tankiness buff) ;
- Utmost Intelect (for the ES buff) ;
For dps two are absolutly unbeatable for me :
- Tranquility (+31.4% more dps for SR)
- Crusader (+15.8% more dps for SR & RF).

Note this is highly based on my personnal needs. You may take greater advantage for other node. To check out this, I highly recommand you to go on PoB, and with all your fight buffs check marked in "Configuration" sheet, go and check mark "Show node power" in the "Tree" sheet. This will highlight witch node provide you the bigest defensive and offensive buffs (Deep blue for strongest defensive buff, orange-yellow for offensive buff).

For 6L RF setup, a new gem setup showed up :
Vaal RF / Burning Damage / Elemental Focus / Empower 4 / Efficacy / Conc effect or Inc AOE.
Note that Empower 4 + Efficacy provide more dps than Arcane Surge + Swift Afflication.
hey guys,

I have a problem with my es regen and I try so hard to figure it out

could you guy please take a look at my POB https://pastebin.com/cBPqmKKu

what I'm doing wrong
IGN : FabFabFab
Hey Lagrossesimone,

What is your Lethal Pride jewel doing? You seem to be getting nothing from it?

Have you any method to craft your weapon?
"
VirusH5N1 wrote:
hey guys,

I have a problem with my es regen and I try so hard to figure it out

could you guy please take a look at my POB https://pastebin.com/cBPqmKKu

what I'm doing wrong

I don't see any source of %ES recovery rate shaper belt ? For example, I have 2 sources of %ES recovery rate on my build, from my belt and my watcher eye, for a total of 42%. This mods works as a "more" buff. It's a multiplicative buff for regen. If you can't have a watcher's eye with the Clarity buff and %es regen buff from discipline or malevolance, you must play a shaper belt with this affixe. It's mandatory.
Why not playing Prism Guardian ?
Were is Vitality ? You miss 1.75% life regen.
You have too much unreserved mana, which means you lose ES (while we get extra ES from mana reserved).
What's the point of Precision ?
Why aren't you playing pure ES boots ?
Your gem setup is clearly bad (ignite and combustion on RF are useless because RF does not hit, this does not provide any dps buff ; burning dmg provide more dmg buff to scorching ray than swift afflication, etc.).

You are not playing the same build sir. I can try to help you if you are trying to play the same build but not if what you are doing is completly different.

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hey Lagrossesimone,

What is your Lethal Pride jewel doing? You seem to be getting nothing from it?

Have you any method to craft your weapon?

My Lethal Pride provides me :
- A total of +45 str for each node in area
- 1% life regen from Might
- 20% Burning dmg from Agility
- 20% Fire resistance from Unnatural Calm
- 20% Physical dmg from Holy Fire (but this buff is useless)

It's not the most op Lethal Pride I may get, but it do the job and justify the 4 skills points spent in the jewel sock and Agility.

For the weapon the best way to go is to Alt-regal then multicraft it (and annul useless mods).
You can also look for a T1 Fire damage over time Multiplier from shaped weapon, and try to multicraft it with alt-regal spam. This second solution will provide way more dps but less ES, unless you are lucky and hit a big mana roll.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Nov 12, 2019, 7:04:10 AM
Trying to find out where you guys are getting such high ES numbers.

With my current gear I'm only just barely over 10k, yet 17k seems the norm.

Yet, even with "Best in Slot" gear all over my POB is only hitting 16k.

Is there something obvious I am missing?

My current gear:

Gear upgrades "on the table" when Blight ends:

The first thing I should upgrade is probably a Watcher's Eye with the +X% Mana as ES with Clarity. After that, I'd guess the Ruby Ring and my belt. Beyond that, expensive incremental upgrades, I think.

I dunno, I feel like I'm missing something when other builds on poe ninja are ranging from 13k-19k.
Last edited by TheLastWanderer on Nov 23, 2019, 4:54:55 PM

managed to craft this a couple days ago, big increase over doon ^^ thanks for the advice on the MM sceptre
Any change for 3.9 ?
If anyone can share his version i would be happy, thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info