[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
n3gr3an wrote:
@LAGROSSESIMONE

Thank you a lot for your feedback

Regarding the unset ring, i know that is bad due to flat fire dmg, but up to now is the best in slot that i can have. For sure is the no1 priority in change.
During boss fight i pay attension when i use Shield Charge and Orb of storm to be sure that i proc EE only from OoS.

I take in consideration to replace my gloves and boots according to your sugestion and i am looking for decent roll of Sin Trek and also Shaper with +2 corruption

As for the pasive tree, can you plese give me a suggestion about how to respec ? To take two more jewel slots, this will help me.

Thank you again

I'm gonna post the skill trees he posted about 15-20 pages ago lol. I took a bunch of notes in my Evernote for this exact reason cuz otherwise I would be constantly asking "Where did I see that again?" lol

Level 90+ : https://bit.ly/2FaECWQ

Lvl 92: https://bit.ly/2yW0Iqk

Lvl 96: https://bit.ly/2T2G2Wj
Fex ex left after watcher's eye....

12,5K ES, suggestion for upgrade before trying uber ?

Equip:
Spoiler

Jew:
Spoiler

Last edited by EuroPOE on Nov 9, 2018, 5:23:44 PM
Hi everyone (salut la grosse simone, joli pseudo ^^)

here is the gear and the link to pob of my ll fr guardian :

gear :
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/qxX3YEKU

I find my dps and regen to be a bit low. What are your thoughts ? What can i easily upgrade ?
ty for advice.
"
"
dark_la99 wrote:
Omg you read it, many thanks LAGROSSESIMONE, i'll do what you said. Cheers and congrats for that Old City Hideout :D.

I just forgot to explain 1-2 things...

Many thanks again LAGROSSESIMONE, now i understand, i'll grind for currency to get the proper watcher's eye first, good luck and hope y'all find a mirror :D. It's my first time playing an ES build and i'm loving it.
here is my updated stats with Freeze pulse and righteous fire:
about 630k with freeze pulse, 100k DOT with RF

still trying to improve dps with my jewels!! have 9 projectiles but i had to sac two jewels slots.
Last edited by mqta1964 on Nov 11, 2018, 4:12:01 PM
Build looks interesting but i would like to know if the 'Uber Elder Deathless Setup' on page 1 is still viable or are there any other recommended setup in the 15-25 Ex Price Range?
Would anyone mind taking a look at my build and items and maybe give me some advice on how to progress? (Lvl 95)

Items:

Passive Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.4/AAAABAUDAQYOCPQJ9gthDF8NfA5IEQ8RUBGWEmkXHBcvGS4aOBo-HKcc3B0UHaoi9CSwJognqSftKPopLi9vOlg7DTwtRZ1GcUlPTlJPBFNSU6VVxlZIVw1XyVnzXGtcil8qXz9mVGaeaGVodGjyakNsC20ZcLtxeXIPcql0VXvXfLh-bH_GgKSA4ILHg1-ESIUyiuSMdo8aj0aQVZIrkyeUb5ctmK2a4Jswm6Gb7KEvpRinCKcrrJisqq2Nr2y0DLcwtzG4k7yqvOq-isHFw23E9sauytPPftR812rYJNkT2WHaYuGI6Frquuvu7Bjv6_Gs85v3wffX-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=malvar&characterName=malvarmitFreunden

PoB Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/DAQkQcHw

Thank you very much in advance! :)
What pantheon choices are recommended for Uber Elder fight?
"
ReDxFirE wrote:
Hi, I'm following this guide or something like that xD
I would like you to help me in what you think I can or should improve since at the moment I have 8k of ES, you can see my profile and there is my guardian and excuse me if this something badly written is that I use the google translator.
Thank you very much in advance :)

In order to upgrade your regen :
- drop Bated Breath belt, and grab a shaper belt with "xx% ES recovery rate" affixe ;
- Buy some lvl 20 auras (priority to Purity of Fire) ;
- Respcet 4 nodes and get Mind over Matter and Inspiration nodes ;
- Grab Grow & Decay node.

in order to upgrade your ES :
- Divine your Shavronne for a better %ES roll ;
- Get some levels ;
- Get a Watcher's Eye with the clarity buff ;
- Balance your mana reservation in order to reserve as much as possible and leaving just enought for casting your spells (between 36 to 40 should be enought).

"
EuroPOE wrote:
Fex ex left after watcher's eye....

12,5K ES, suggestion for upgrade before trying uber ?
[...]

Better rolls on Memory Vault, a +2 corruption on shaper's touch, 2 dps affixes with the ES roll on jewels, maybe switch Oak to +2 skill point bandit reward.
While you have a watcher's eye with a regen affixe in addition to the clarity buff, you may probably looks for a tree more close to zzang's tree. You should compare on PoB. You will get more ES, and, I hope, enought regen for the fight.

"
Goldberg21 wrote:
Hi everyone (salut la grosse simone, joli pseudo ^^)

here is the gear and the link to pob of my ll fr guardian :

[...]

https://pastebin.com/qxX3YEKU

I find my dps and regen to be a bit low. What are your thoughts ? What can i easily upgrade ?
ty for advice.

Your RF looks fully working to me.

Your stats are in general good enought, and it show you understood pretty correctly the build. except 1-2 detail on the tree.

If you take aura nodes buff in the tree, you have to do a choice :
- Take enought node in order to get the extra +1% max res ;
- Take just the minimum nodes.
So here, you may looks for the Influence wheel. Those 5 points skills will provide you an extra +1% max res. With this you will reach 84/83/84 max res. And getting an extra +1% max fire res means gaining a lot more Net life regen (over 230 net life regen in your case).
This may alow you to play an Enlighten lvl 2 with a Clarity lvl 6 or 7. So this may brings you some currency.

You took 1 fire dmg in Breath of fire wheel, imo it's a waste. You may have excellent dmg without this wheel that cost a lot of skill points.

The jewel sock linked to armour nodes on the far left part of your tree, between marauder and templar area does not looks relevant in my eyes. Personnaly I would respect it. This may save some point. If you realy looks for an 8th jewel, the one linked to %mana node between Eldrich Batterin and CI may be a way more relevant one.

Your items have from ok to good rolls. At the same time, many of them miss a bit the right architecture of stats. It's nothing in general, but at the end, it cost you some stats.

Frankly speaking, getting the stats you are missing on your items will be hard and expensive. The gain for the investment may not looks so relevant.
But somes can be done for not so much investment like on the ground of the jewels. I would highly suggest you to looks for a base of %ES / %Burning / 1 extra dps affixe (%fire/%dot/%dmg). This may be found at something like 40c per jewel.

Imo, you are reaching the point where, the major dps upgrade will come from extremly expensives (50+ex per slot), but extremly solide stuff upgrade :
- A watcher's Eye with Clarity mods and a regen affixe that will alow you to gain more flexibility on the tree, and so, gain more ES (I think you may get ~2k extra ES with a good Watcher's Eye and a proper tree reworks) ;
- A +1 Shavronne corruption that will alow you to switch Swift Afflication for Empower 4. This should alow you to gain ~20-25% more SR dps.

"
malvar wrote:
Would anyone mind taking a look at my build and items and maybe give me some advice on how to progress? (Lvl 95)
[...]

PoB Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/DAQkQcHw

Thank you very much in advance! :)

You miss too much ES from your rares jewels. %ES affixe is pretty mandatory imo while it's a dps and tankiness affixe.

Also, I don't know how much you payed your amulet, but for your information, an Eyes of the Greatwolf with at very least 26% inc attirbute would provide more stats than your amulet.

Some lvl 21 aura would help a lot. You should get a PoF 21 as soon as possible that would help you a lot in terme of tankiness (more regen and less fire dmg taken).

Rest is just like before. You have some good item with correct affixes and ok roll on most of your items. You can look for some upgrades, but this may be realy expensive and provide small buffs.
You should probably save for a big Watcher's Eye as describe previously in order to gain more flexibility in your tree and so, gain more ES in a tree rework.

"
ssc2good wrote:
What pantheon choices are recommended for Uber Elder fight?

Same as describe in first post.
Will we see any changes for the new expansion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info