[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

Hey nice guide but could you bring out a Upgrade PriorityList ?
Right now I have a 6 Link Yriels, The lioney jewel and a windripper, 2x ventors gamble, what should i get next ?

Prioritize 6-Link Windripper or get Rigwalds or +1Frenzy, im a bit lost here as I don't which is the best upgrade. Would be nice if anybody could help.
Hey, some questions.

1) While league is only ~half done, im starting to think towards next league. Could this work as a starter or better to just start typical sunder/awc/etc starter and then use finds to make this?

2) Why not 6L queen?
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hey, some questions.

1) While league is only ~half done, im starting to think towards next league. Could this work as a starter or better to just start typical sunder/awc/etc starter and then use finds to make this?

2) Why not 6L queen?

I'm not the guide maker but I can answer your questions.

1. If you're experienced with bow builds and not a beginner, you can definitely pull it off if you play a lot. I think it's better to make it your 2/3rd build though. It requires a lot of investment to do higher content.

2. If you read the guide, you know know that he said that TS has good enough single target. You can definitely use barrage though if you really want to.
Hello

I've been running close to this build for a bit and am very happy with it so far. I've got an IIQ instead of damage on full life w/ Tornado.

I'm running dual curses w/ a Doedre ring. Projectile Weakness and Assassin's Mark. Biggest difference in my build.

Was curious if you could attach a second IIQ on either of the Heralds or a CoH setup?

I try this in PoB and it doesn't change the quantity calcs.
"
BennyJ wrote:
Hello

I've been running close to this build for a bit and am very happy with it so far. I've got an IIQ instead of damage on full life w/ Tornado.

I'm running dual curses w/ a Doedre ring. Projectile Weakness and Assassin's Mark. Biggest difference in my build.

Was curious if you could attach a second IIQ on either of the Heralds or a CoH setup?

I try this in PoB and it doesn't change the quantity calcs.

Just remember that proj weak provides pierce, which disables fork and/or chain.

I don't play on standard, so IIQ gem is irrelevant to me, but if you're trying to max quantity, you shouldn't use a doedre ring and you should put IIQ support everywhere you can.
"
OchuMugo wrote:
Hey nice guide but could you bring out a Upgrade PriorityList ?
Right now I have a 6 Link Yriels, The lioney jewel and a windripper, 2x ventors gamble, what should i get next ?

Prioritize 6-Link Windripper or get Rigwalds or +1Frenzy, im a bit lost here as I don't which is the best upgrade. Would be nice if anybody could help.

Prioritize +2 TS secondary proj helm enchant over everything. It is the most important buff to Tornado Shot.
I am trying moving the Herald of Ice setup to gloves to combo with a +1 gem level corruption on Sadima's. Honestly I don't know how good the glove enchants are, maybe they're better, but I'm liking this so far for that 22/20 Herald juiciness.

Great build though, leveled a guy this week to try it out and hit 90 no problem pretty fast.
I guess once you have all the base gear the next upgrades are just headhunter, extra arrow on windripper, and extra arrow on rigwalds. $_$
What's the general path of progression for the build? Probably just stay at t9 vaults till you get around 3.5/3.6 life with TS helm and then finish the atlas?

I'm gonna start farming tul's right now because I have my atlas 'finished,' but I can't do the boss yet. Anyone wanna take a loot at my tree and see if I need to redo something? I know my next item is TS helm. Just trying to get the currency to get it.
IGN: Mirakool
I'm enjoying this build a lot, thank you for posting it.
I'm farming atm for the 2shot enchant on helmet, i would like to know your opinion about a change:
trade onslaught gem for rarity, and use silver flask instead of quicksilver, because i think the build has enough speed without using quicksilver and that way you could still have onslaught and have more rarity on drops and could have onslaught vs bosses
also in what situation u switch darkray for goldrym, cuz i dont feel like losing the item quantity for the boost
Last edited by fightmasters on Jan 21, 2018, 3:32:32 PM
Why you don't use bisco's?

Got 1 dropped by the game (so lucky) and one similar to the which one you have currently in your char.

I was thinkin' to sell the bisco's if it's not really mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info