[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

"
"
Stazz268 wrote:
hi i recently started this build now im level 72 with i think decent gear together buti have so low dmg i cant even do t5 maps, can u look at my character and give me tips on how to improve on my gear and tree(my tree has few points i need to respec but i think think that will change anything)

I mean...you don't have lioneyes fall, your gems are all wrong, only 5L Windripper, no flat damage abyss jewels, No Rigwalds quiver...

Reread the guide.

I started doing shaped channels at 75, right after doing uber lab.

what do u mean? i do have lioneyes fall exactly below the claw nodes, ye my wr is 5 linked but its nto like im trying to farm t10, it will be upgraded if i can farm the map decently
I know my gems aren't max lvl yet but my HO dps for TS is 25k and I'm nowhere close to being able to kill the Shaped Vault boss. I just bought a crapload of Shaped Vault maps and have now done quite a few without killing the boss once. I run around and use Blink to avoid dmg, but give up once it takes too long and all the treasure piles disappear. What am I missing?
Where's the pob pastebin? I play on Xbox so can't see the tree can I please get the pastebin?
Last edited by Dubisnack on Feb 11, 2018, 3:04:51 AM

I'm still struggling with vault boss although I feel like the build is complete. Any tips?
Character name: VaultyNyx
Ladies and gentlemen, there is no shame in doing regular Vaults instead of Shaped Vaults. Check out this recent post with results clearly showing better wealth output from regular vaults. The poster was also using a Windripper MF build.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7wtz7s/asc_result_of_farming_110_vault/

Note that map drops appear to be really horrible at tier 14 vault. I don't know if this person's atlas had other tier 14 maps though.

If you clear all/most of the tier 9 maps, you should sustain Vault easily and use the saved money on sextants and breach. Of course, XP will suffer, but once you are about level 92, there's not much else that helps, unless you really want to go 95 for that extra jewel slot.
Thinking about next league, assuming nothing changes:
Is this build good enough as a league starter, or better for 2nd char? I'm planning to tryhard and play a lot in the beginning.
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Feb 14, 2018, 7:41:19 AM
Can you post a pastebin?????
Whats ur opinion on going Deadeye instead of Raider in 3.2? Seems like it might be faster with better lvling and probably a good dmg also?
"
Hejti wrote:
Whats ur opinion on going Deadeye instead of Raider in 3.2? Seems like it might be faster with better lvling and probably a good dmg also?

I haven't looked into it. I'll be testing other builds in 3.2 most likely.
Bisco is still best in slot in 3.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info