[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

"
fightmasters wrote:
I'm enjoying this build a lot, thank you for posting it.
I'm farming atm for the 2shot enchant on helmet, i would like to know your opinion about a change:
trade onslaught gem for rarity, and use silver flask instead of quicksilver, because i think the build has enough speed without using quicksilver and that way you could still have onslaught and have more rarity on drops and could have onslaught vs bosses
also in what situation u switch darkray for goldrym, cuz i dont feel like losing the item quantity for the boost

Don't drop quicksilver, you will lose too much speed. Speed is the most important for MF.
First, thanks for an awesome guide. Went from total melting everything wanderfinder and not feeling this weak at all, bosses can be tough but hey I’m only 72 yet!

Im currently saving for 2+TS but cant afford it yet, would 90% TS crit or 40% damage be best until then?
"
Sillyx wrote:
First, thanks for an awesome guide. Went from total melting everything wanderfinder and not feeling this weak at all, bosses can be tough but hey I’m only 72 yet!

Im currently saving for 2+TS but cant afford it yet, would 90% TS crit or 40% damage be best until then?

Just check it in PoB. Either way, it's pretty minor compared to getting +2.
Yeah the 40% gave about a 2k increase in dps. I tried simming 2+ TS but disnt give me any increase, how do you check that properly in PoB?

With barrage for example I can select ”all projectiles” but cant seem to find it for TS, am I missing something?
"
Sillyx wrote:
Yeah the 40% gave about a 2k increase in dps. I tried simming 2+ TS but disnt give me any increase, how do you check that properly in PoB?

With barrage for example I can select ”all projectiles” but cant seem to find it for TS, am I missing something?

TS projectiles are fired at the same time, so don't stack like barrage projectiles can. As an example, one attack of a GMP TS can hit the target once with the initial proj, and once with a secondary proj for each intial proj. By gaining 66% more secondary proj, you greatly increase the chance that a secondary proj hits the target. This increases real dps by a lot but doesn't actually change any theoretical maximum dps. Also, it gives way more projectiles for general clear. IMO, it is the strongest enchant in the game.
I see, I will try to get it asap!

Do you have any advice on how to get starting with farming cash? I’ve just been running maps all the time picking up most things but I feel like it’s very slow and time consuming.

Get lvl 90 and start doing vaults? (With all t13, t14 and t15 uncompleted?)

Any suggestions for good maps to go at my current situation? Preferably with some good cash in it, exp will come along the way :)
"
Sillyx wrote:
I see, I will try to get it asap!

Do you have any advice on how to get starting with farming cash? I’ve just been running maps all the time picking up most things but I feel like it’s very slow and time consuming.

Get lvl 90 and start doing vaults? (With all t13, t14 and t15 uncompleted?)

Any suggestions for good maps to go at my current situation? Preferably with some good cash in it, exp will come along the way :)

Find a map you like running that has a fairly linear layout with good mob density and clear it quickly. If you can use white sextants, even better. Don't waste time picking up things like scrolls and scraps.
I can afford 2 of the 3: 6l armor, rigwald quill, and +2 devoto. Which 2 should I get first?

Edit: another question, do we take both the claw leech and the cluster under vaal pact "with vp too" or just the claw leech ones?
Last edited by ftw2255 on Jan 25, 2018, 9:07:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info