[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

I'm struggling with mana as well. Not sure what piece to get mana on hit. Currently crafted mana rgen on my jewels and still struggling at lvl 75.
Do you think mirage archer would be decent?
Ive been using a mix between Matt_senpai's version and this one, lately ive specced into Martinis tree as i feel it's well.. better atleast for me.

Which is also why as 6'th link ive been using mirage archer, and i get a good feel using it.
"
inflamez5 wrote:
I'm struggling with mana as well. Not sure what piece to get mana on hit. Currently crafted mana rgen on my jewels and still struggling at lvl 75.

Did you follow the tree? Get the claw cluster and use a lioneye's fall. No mana problems whatsoever.
Havent got the claw yet due to not being able to afford lioneye's eye. Just read the part about going into the duelist section though. Shouldn't have skipped the jewel section! I believe this should solve my issues.
How do you get capped resistances? I seem to missing fire resistance and cant find a way to make it up...
"
Apolllo wrote:

It's fine. I tried it and didn't like the feel, but it's a decent option.
"
inflamez5 wrote:
Havent got the claw yet due to not being able to afford lioneye's eye. Just read the part about going into the duelist section though. Shouldn't have skipped the jewel section! I believe this should solve my issues.

Yeah, lioneye's fall is a pretty big one. Definitely try getting one. Also something to note is this build isn't very budget friendly. It costs quite a lot to make a feel decent.
"
massmudr wrote:
How do you get capped resistances? I seem to missing fire resistance and cant find a way to make it up...

You have a lot of res from the tree. Also, queen of the forest has a bit, and so should your ventors. Goldwyrms also has some if you're using them.
"
Apolllo wrote:

I am not a fan of damage on full life because of my ugly play style.. I swapped that out for mirrage archer and im pretty happy with it. It may not quite do as much damage as having the dmg on full life, but it fits my sloppy play style very well and has made farming feel smoother for me.. I am also speed clearing fairly low maps, so I don't need my damage to be super insane.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Jan 18, 2018, 8:57:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info