[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

Bisco's is mandatory or the amulet in your char will do the job?

I was thinkin' of sellin' my bisco's to gear another char but idk.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Bisco's is mandatory or the amulet in your char will do the job?

I was thinkin' of sellin' my bisco's to gear another char but idk.

I don't think bisco's is ever *mandatory*
It's always going to be recommended because you're going to have less realized quantity of drops without it, especially if you're using sextants/zana-breach which is generally recommended (adds a lot of normal monsters) , but with sadima's, ventor's, goldwyrm's etc. and fast clear speed you'll be fine. It's just a really good MF item.
I got +2 TS Helmet with 154 INT requirement, so I had to level up my INT for that, so in this case, is it better to go with Wrath instead of Herald of Ash or Grace/Haste? I am using average MF setup (only Gamble rings, Windripper, and 6% IIQ Amulet); Bisco is too expensive, but I am actually enjoying chasing Elder on Red maps more than farming one map and sextant blocking.

If you can check my profile (char: MortredAbyss) and see where I can do more improvements.
Thank you for this amazing build! I still miss a helmet with +2 TS, but it's already insane clear speed. I can easily farm fully blocked shaped vault :)
First of all a big thanks for the build.. a question regarding rigwald's quills. I managed to roll a really decent rare quiver
.. on POB it gives me around 12% extra damage over rigwalds (i haven't got +1 arrows on my quiver but i do have it on windripper. do u think im better off with the rare or sell and put the currency into a +1 arrow rigwalds? i'm too scared to annul the rare to try and roll the additional arrow and definitely dont want to corrupt it as sweet as it is on its own.
"
hotdigetty wrote:
First of all a big thanks for the build.. a question regarding rigwald's quills. I managed to roll a really decent rare quiver
.. on POB it gives me around 12% extra damage over rigwalds (i haven't got +1 arrows on my quiver but i do have it on windripper. do u think im better off with the rare or sell and put the currency into a +1 arrow rigwalds? i'm too scared to annul the rare to try and roll the additional arrow and definitely dont want to corrupt it as sweet as it is on its own.

Fork helps out a lot more than people realize.
IGN: Mirakool
Currently in the market for a good windripper jewel. I need a 4 mod jewel with life on it. I should be on a large majority of the day if you guys want to pm what you have. Looking to spend as much as I need to.
IGN: Mirakool
What do yall think of Mirage Archer over damage on full life?
edit: I went through previous pages, it's been asked before but not really addressed. I think on PoB /paper dps is lower with Mirage Archer, but in practical use it's very competitive ( offering something like 35% more dps) and how it performs is even better than paper numbers properly represent. I like it.

nother edit: Guess it doesn't benefit from herald of Ice, meaning less chance to shatter :( ok, good reason not to use it.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 8, 2018, 3:34:49 PM
hi i recently started this build now im level 72 with i think decent gear together buti have so low dmg i cant even do t5 maps, can u look at my character and give me tips on how to improve on my gear and tree(my tree has few points i need to respec but i think think that will change anything)
"
Stazz268 wrote:
hi i recently started this build now im level 72 with i think decent gear together buti have so low dmg i cant even do t5 maps, can u look at my character and give me tips on how to improve on my gear and tree(my tree has few points i need to respec but i think think that will change anything)

I mean...you don't have lioneyes fall, your gems are all wrong, only 5L Windripper, no flat damage abyss jewels, No Rigwalds quiver...

Reread the guide.

I started doing shaped channels at 75, right after doing uber lab.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 10, 2018, 1:31:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info