[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

"
Reedgf wrote:
I am farming Spider Forest and not rly understand how all this "MF dudes" get HH, I mean, in 200+ maps I got only 1 doctor, so I don't rly see a possibility for me to get it in near future. Mb I am doing smth wrong, who knows...

Spider Forest is actually pretty terrible this league. Find a map you like running that makes you more currency. You can always just buy the doctors.
"
Reedgf wrote:
I am farming Spider Forest and not rly understand how all this "MF dudes" get HH, I mean, in 200+ maps I got only 1 doctor, so I don't rly see a possibility for me to get it in near future. Mb I am doing smth wrong, who knows...

I did farm most of my Doctors towards HH on Shaped Burial Chambers, yes the layout isn't great(not like Spider Forest is) but you can get used to it and its cheap to sextant + you can put 3 whites and 1 yellow. Was running full quantity gear even then potion + 4 sextants + Zana Breach and seems like 70 maps average to get a Doctor.
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 8, 2018, 8:17:49 PM
What should I improve next? Not really like to lose 20q for more 2 frenzy charges on +1 darkrays.
if you use herald of ash with herald of ice, can you still freeze enemies ?
how did you do your atlas for vault farming
Is there anything I can do to kill bosses easier with this build?

Currently I can run maps pretty fast, other than bosses, which are for the most time taking more time than the map itself.

Most notably I'm missing the really expensive stuff, so I can't really get at the moment (+2 helm, additional arrows and the quiver), I understand that these things I'm missing should pretty much solve the issue, but until then, is there something I could swap around?
Last edited by GreatAlucard on Jan 11, 2018, 9:01:10 PM
this build got like 5 times more fun to play and a lot easier when i got +2 enchant in last league, so i would recommend getting that be #1 priority..
How useful would a herald of ash be if i dont use inc burning dmg + swift affliction? Compared to a wrath

I just 6linked my queen, and have a 5l windripper with no gems in to use. Im thinking of putting my HoI + HoA in that with the CoH setup.

That frees 4 sockets up from one of the other item slots. (would make +1 vectors severely more cheaper to come by at current state) or open up a spell totem with frost bomb or whatever =)

Regards

Last edited by Yunojelly on Jan 14, 2018, 2:25:17 PM
"
Yunojelly wrote:
How useful would a herald of ash be if i dont use inc burning dmg + swift affliction? Compared to a wrath

I just 6linked my queen, and have a 5l windripper with no gems in to use. Im thinking of putting my HoI + HoA in that with the CoH setup.

That frees 4 sockets up from one of the other item slots. (would make +1 vectors severely more cheaper to come by at current state) or open up a spell totem with frost bomb or whatever =)

Regards

Good luck getting int for wrath. Also, why would you link frost bomb to spell totem?
"
GreatAlucard wrote:
Is there anything I can do to kill bosses easier with this build?

Currently I can run maps pretty fast, other than bosses, which are for the most time taking more time than the map itself.

Most notably I'm missing the really expensive stuff, so I can't really get at the moment (+2 helm, additional arrows and the quiver), I understand that these things I'm missing should pretty much solve the issue, but until then, is there something I could swap around?

Don't try to do the hardest content with an underleveled, undergeared character. Just do easy stuff until you get the core upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info