F the labyrinth

And ye, sure u won't ban Disawowed for exploiting ur lab ladder for years.
Looking forward to my next lab run, lab is so stylish and the boss fight is pretty cool.

Actually a kinda endless lab with boss fights inbetween would be cool in some form :)

Maybe read the poems, they especially talk about the eternals, and the warriors that only know how to fight and will not ascend :|

E: if this had anything to do with italian plumbers you would die by mis-targeting a leap slam into a bottomless hole ...
Last edited by Antaiseito on Jan 19, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
Itzaro sword slash.
Fuck that hitbox.
"
Itzaro sword slash.
Fuck that hitbox.

Yeah it just has a massive wind up time, but you know too hard to shield charge out of the way I guess.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Lab optional? LuL

It doesn't matter if it's optional or not. Optional content should still be fun to do.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Lab optional? LuL

It doesn't matter if it's optional or not. Optional content should still be fun to do.

People don't always enjoy the same things. Some people might enjoy running a shaped map over and over again, while others rather run a 8 mod corrupted map with random zana mods.

Ultimately, unless you are willing to sacrifice your vision, aka give the points elsewhere, some people are going to be dissatisfied with the lab and AC points "being gated"
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Lab optional? LuL

No matter how hard i (used to)love this content it is not optional.
If GGG decides out of nowhere that after dying you must pick up 1000 fragment scrolls from the floor in a huge maze map or u can;t play that would still be optional. You can do this or uninstall game, definitely not something that makes any sense.

So...
I agree points must be removed from lab.

Because of crying kids lab has been nerfed so hard i barely show any interest running it.
Profit is not enough, i can make huge amount of currency just from mapping. Before 3.0 changes lab was so much more interesting:
-ability to drastically increase loot&difficulty by using darkshrines

-looking for nice white corrupted bases

-picking 100x scroll of wisdoms or looking for a mob with unique item

Now it's like run from point A to B, click on chest and pick rewards. BORING...

Remove asc. points from lab
Remove all labs besides merc and uber lab (i think some people farm merc lab in ssf)
Improve uber lab by adding optional ability to increase difficulty, make Uber lab real Uber Lab.

Actually power creep nerfed it. At today's power levels the first 3 are stupid easy even if they reverted them.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Dharall wrote:
If I understand GGG (Chris) correctly, 3.2 is aimed as a ascendancy rework release.

"
So, what we're going to do, in regard to revamping old content, is interleave it with the schedule. Obviously, we're going to target the most important stuff first, but there are so many things where we're working at the moment that are targeted to go alongside leagues, so the next league includes some revamping of old content. For example, we promised an Ascendancy rework. The Ascendancy rework done in the next league is extensive, far more so than we've promised. There's a lot of work there, and people are going to love it.

So something is going to happen, the question is what

Added the Apex Labyrinth.
Level 82 content, on the top floor of the current map, with 8 new traps and its own 10 trials, randomly found in T11+ maps. :D

I have a better idea to slow down map clears you need to do a full uber lab clear before you can zone into a map. Every Prophecy will require a lab clear too. Replace the new character intro tutoral with a low level lab run.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Jan 19, 2018, 2:22:51 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Lab optional? LuL

People don't always enjoy the same things. Some people might enjoy running a shaped map over and over again, while others rather run a 8 mod corrupted map with random zana mods.

Ultimately, unless you are willing to sacrifice your vision, aka give the points elsewhere, some people are going to be dissatisfied with the lab and AC points "being gated"

Except those same people still play the rest of the game. When it's only the lab that's garnering so much contempt from plyers, it's time to seriously consider the possibility that it's doing something wrong.

Plus, there are design decisions that are just objectively bad. The inability to trade, or re-enter in case of a DC, are just some of them.
"

Except those same people still play the rest of the game. When it's only the lab that's garnering so much contempt from plyers, it's time to seriously consider the possibility that it's doing something wrong.

Plus, there are design decisions that are just objectively bad. The inability to trade, or re-enter in case of a DC, are just some of them.[/quote]

That's a different issue IDK why I cant set an items buyout price and do the lab and let people just buy it. The website COULD do that fine.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Jan 19, 2018, 2:25:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info