F the labyrinth

"
Jideament wrote:
1 or 2 years ago i started to creating threads about labyrinth bullshit and people were yelling at me like "you nub we like to repeat same shit over and over again like sheeps" just like the morons from beginning of the alpha times who is defending 3 repeating act/lore system which is much more "F" than lab. I was like "wth seriously are you enjoying repeating same quests 3 times?" and they were still yelling at me. And then 10 acts came out same players were like "wow this is so good". This kind of people man, i really want to punch their face so hard. The community of this game is fucking insane.

Edit: Shovelcut can you please go fuck yourself for me because you're a loser. Defending repeating/boring content in forums in 2018 like a joke. Fucking grow up ffs.

All I'm doing is pointing out OP suffers from a l2p issue. And I'm the one that needs to grow up? lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you ever want to meet up IRL just let me know Mr. Internet Toughguy. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
As Shovelcut demonstrated the rude way to give a tip. Let me try to demonstrate the proper way.

____

Izaro would actually be a fun boss if he weren't in the loathsome labyrinth. To more easily be done with that horrible content you may want to review this guide that I found useful. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1607249

Choosing a good day can also be helpful. Go to http://www.poelab.com/ and study the stupid labyrinth maps there. They actually have some good information and I've found that reading the comments for the day are also sometimes helpful.

I know this may feel like cheating since it is. I do it anyway because games should be fun rather than the bad experience that is labyrinth. Regards,
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 28, 2018, 3:20:01 PM
Oh yeah, it's worth mentioning that poelab is a huge part of the reason why the lab is at least tolerable. One more instance of the game undermining itself by withholding information from you that can be easily looked up externally.
Sorry Turtle, I've neither been rude nor given any tips in this thread. Simply responding to the silly "it's not difficult" statements when it's clearly posing a difficulty to some people. And why wouldn't it be difficult? Nothing about the laby is intuitive on top of the fact that it changes from day to day. And lack of knowledge concerning this content absolutely will make for a horrid experience.

But as you pointed out earlier, this is Feedback And Suggestions and not Gameplay help...

And since the laby was designed in a way to be able to share information about daily layouts, checking poelab.com is hardly cheating. Not even in the least, working as intended I'd say.

I'm probably looking forward to the upcoming laby changes as much as the rest of you. It's dumb that we still have to do 3 difficulties worth of laby when there is no longer 3 difficulties. It'd be nice if it was a once or twice per char type of thing (probably would be twice per char due to uber laby). It was different when there were 3 difficulties, it broke the monotony of the leveling process but now it's just a headache due to the permanent res debuffs that come with playing through the story mode.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info