F the labyrinth

"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Just got a crash on a loading screen in uber lab, so let's bump this thread.

Why am I being punished for the unreliability of GGG's code?

Life is not fair.
Git gud and crash less

Btw. Lab lover here. I crashed maybe once since breach league and im running a lot of labs every league.

Oh right forgot to add. If i go full yolo changing graphic card settings or game settings i can still crash. Most likely it's something with your computer not GGG fault.

Right, I'm sure the problem is that my graphics card can't handle the intensity of PoE's loading screen. :)
Why are there new threads on the lab at this late stage? It is here to stay, love it, like it, indifferent to it, hate it.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Why are there new threads on the lab at this late stage? It is here to stay, love it, like it, indifferent to it, hate it.

Or, you know, improve it.
"
suszterpatt wrote:

Right, I'm sure the problem is that my graphics card can't handle the intensity of PoE's loading screen. :)

Yep? As i already said, when i go full yolo with settings or use default one i also suffer from crashes or performance loss even if i bought pc dedicated to play games.
But when i adjust settings (nope, not talking about lowering anything, im playing with max graphic settings) and change one txt file (if i remember correct i changed one graphic value but don't remember which one) game is working fine - 0 lags and crashes. Only problem right now is that after changing this one value everytime i start client i must change windowed mode to fullscreen (unfortunately keeping this change is essential for whatever reason).

I was able to pernamently fix poe lags and crashes in like 30min and my pc knowledge is close to 0 so you should be fine too.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jan 27, 2018, 1:50:43 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Because there are still people that don't understand the laby mechanics (the OP) and the laby haters club then hosts it's meeting here. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
There are lots of vids explaining the lab with tips and tricks. Unless you are new to the game, it isn't hard to do.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
There are lots of vids explaining the lab with tips and tricks. Unless you are new to the game, it isn't hard to do.

"
suszterpatt wrote:
I like how every time someone complains about the lab not being fun, there's always a guy who assumes he's bad at lab and proceeds to give tips on how to git gud.

I built a char specifically for lab farming. He can do 6 key runs effortlessly. It's still not fun, I only do it for the ludicrous amounts of loot at the end. It's tedious, mostly filler, and you're constantly at threat of losing your entry fee and all your progress to a crash or DC that's completely out of your control. It feels like a chore, not a game, despite (or indeed, because of) the fact that it isn't at all difficult.
Fun or not it's going to be worse if you lack the knowledge to deal with the mechanics, which is clearly the issue with the OP. Naturally people are going to offer tips to lessen the hassle.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Well if that's true then do just that; give us just the tip. Not the full raging length of your Schadenfreude.

But if you only did give just the odd tip here and there, we'd laugh at it, because we have bigger and better tips to give.

Also, even if people say it doesn't matter how big your tip is, it only matters how you give it to others, that's also true for big tips. Technique matters for all, no matter how big your tip is.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jan 28, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
Labyrinth is so horribly loathsome that I have researched and watched guides for killing Izaro. For all other bosses a big part of the fun is learning the boss fight on my own. Because Izaro is the main gating factor for being done with the loathsome horrible labyrinth I watched some Izaro guides.

GGG thank you for significantly reducing the loathsome lab content since this horrible mess was first released. Please now reduce it further or even better make it optional or fun.

Finally, I note that this is the Feedback and Suggestions forum where we give feedback and suggestions to GGG. This is not the Help and Information forum where people go to ask for help or information or find guides.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info