F the labyrinth

Oh right, can't have anything but an echo chamber in these laby hate threads. My bad.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Why are there new threads on the lab at this late stage? It is here to stay, love it, like it, indifferent to it, hate it.

Because there are still people that don't understand the laby mechanics (the OP) and the laby haters club then hosts it's meeting here. :P

What a bull shit!
This league I created a lab farmer, this character does not care about traps and Izaro's mechanics.
I can stand in a trap and beat the shit out of buffed Izaro but it does not change the fact - lab sucks.
- lab does not give you any progression in the Atlas. The highest map drop for me was T8 - it is nothing.
- lab does not give you XP when you reach 88-90+

I do not mention about enchants because the chances to get what you need is like ~1%, in other words - never. Yes you can get cool ones but they will be for other build. It means that you can sell it ... money again.

It is all about the money and because of it I hate it.
Last edited by Apachy on Jan 28, 2018, 2:28:04 AM
Didn't realize the "people" that I was talking about was only you. Go figure.

Spoiler
I was talking about people like the OP and others that post threads like this where they are obviously missing how laby mechanics work. But just as the rest of the laby haters, you're going to make it all about you. More of the same...
This thread is influenced by lab-haters. You need to beat the thread objective to get us out of here.

Don't vaal though cause we might go +1.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
/abandon_quest
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Well if that's true then do just that; give us just the tip. Not the full raging length of your Schadenfreude.

But if you only did give just the odd tip here and there, we'd laugh at it, because we have bigger and better tips to give.

Also, even if people say it doesn't matter how big your tip is, it only matters how you give it to others, that's also true for big tips. Technique matters for all, no matter how big your tip is.

Well played.

Also a legitimate point.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Well if that's true then do just that; give us just the tip. Not the full raging length of your Schadenfreude.

But if you only did give just the odd tip here and there, we'd laugh at it, because we have bigger and better tips to give.

Also, even if people say it doesn't matter how big your tip is, it only matters how you give it to others, that's also true for big tips. Technique matters for all, no matter how big your tip is.

Well played.

Also a legitimate point.

A tip given with passion and love will be appreciated under normal circumstances. While a tip thrust upon one without taking into account the reception will likely be considered rude and thoughtless.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Fun or not it's going to be worse if you lack the knowledge to deal with the mechanics, which is clearly the issue with the OP. Naturally people are going to offer tips to lessen the hassle.

Get of you high horse. As was stated in this thread, many times, lab is not hard its tedious and boring and just plain shit. Which wouldn't even be a problem if the wouldn't gate Ascensions behind it.

Don't tell me you never died in lab.
Don't tell me you never received a trade request during lab.
Don't tell me you never had to leave the PC for RL during lab.
Don't tell me you never disconnect or crashed during lab.

PS: And if you still don#t get it. Me dying to Izaro wasn't the problem. The problem is that every death only extends the time I have to spend in this shithole called lab. So even without a death I still have to spend time in the lab and that is the problem.

"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Last edited by restinpieces0815 on Jan 28, 2018, 8:15:43 AM
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Fun or not it's going to be worse if you lack the knowledge to deal with the mechanics, which is clearly the issue with the OP. Naturally people are going to offer tips to lessen the hassle.

Get of you high horse. As was stated in this thread, many times, lab is not hard its tedious and boring and just plain shit.

High horse? I'm just pointing out the obvious. If you fully understood the mechanics you wouldn't be bitching about this:

"

Just got a vulnerability and temp chains curse on top of the one hit bullshit attacks he already does.

You buffed him in previous fights to give him those curses...

"
Don't tell me you never died in lab.

My first char to run the laby with was an EB/MoM hybrid when the laby first came out. The traps weren't balanced for such a character and just a breeze from one would kill the char. So yeah, I've died quite a bit in there. Lets just say that now, traps are a non issue for any build I've played after fully ascending that one on laby release day. The Izaro fight is really well designed, you can make it harder or easier depending on what you want out of it and his one shot attacks are well telegraphed. You chose the harder way (whether intentionally or not) and then came to bitch about it after ripping.

"
Don't tell me you never received a trade request during lab.

Never. If I had anything to sell I'd turn my trade tabs off to run laby. Just seems to be the thing to do if you know you're not going to be able to trade for a specific amount of time.

"
Don't tell me you never had to leave the PC for RL during lab.

Never. I take care of RL shit before I do something that has to be done in one sitting. Seems like the logical thing to do.

"
Don't tell me you never disconnect or crashed during lab.

Countless times, back when there was a dc issue with the "domains" instances in the laby. Before the bug was fixed it would take me days to get the laby completed. Don't know what that has to do with this thread though, nothing about it in your OP.

"
PS: And if you still don#t get it. Me dying to Izaro wasn't the problem. The problem is that every death only extends the time I have to spend in this shithole called lab. So even without a death I still have to spend time in the lab and that is the problem.

Then you need to learn how to not buff Izaro to make it easier on you, just sayin'...
1 or 2 years ago i started to creating threads about labyrinth bullshit and people were yelling at me like "you nub we like to repeat same shit over and over again like sheeps" just like the morons from beginning of the alpha times who is defending 3 repeating act/lore system which is much more "F" than lab. I was like "wth seriously are you enjoying repeating same quests 3 times?" and they were still yelling at me. And then 10 acts came out same players were like "wow this is so good". This kind of people man, i really want to punch their face so hard. The community of this game is fucking insane.

Edit: [Removed by Support]
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jan 28, 2018, 3:13:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info