[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
urenemy wrote:
Why Sin trek?

Sin Trek have a very high amount of ES in combination with good movementspeed, dex and int. You will need the dex and the int results in higher Mana and ES.
Hey buddy,

As I said in earlier post, loved the guide. Restarted a new one in flashback event.

Quick one for you - can you give me an idea of the end range of the auras? Currently lvl 70, (running them earlier than you suggested, but works for me) but auras seem to have a very short range. About half a screen with Leadership. How much bigger will they get, as I see they increase in range with level?
"
Solfalia wrote:
Hey buddy,

As I said in earlier post, loved the guide. Restarted a new one in flashback event.

Quick one for you - can you give me an idea of the end range of the auras? Currently lvl 70, (running them earlier than you suggested, but works for me) but auras seem to have a very short range. About half a screen with Leadership. How much bigger will they get, as I see they increase in range with level?

Sorry for the late answer - I was pushing the ladder.

Auras get every few levels base radius, so it gets way bigger with higher levels. It should cover almost the whole screen.
I've loved this guide, I had a lol 70 guardian that I respected into this build and I have been really enjoying it and I love the end game changes you can make to improve it and all the support you have provided in this thread, but I have a few questions and I read through the comments to try to reduce repeat questions. First, if I'm still saving up for it but when i get presence of chayula, whould you recommend changing your pantheon to something like Lunaris or is the upgraded brine king worth dealing with being frozen? Also I was wondering if there was a more reliable way to gain back energy shield when vaal discipline is on cooldown, cuz when im kiting around I tend to either have to get of range of my allies and they get nuked, or pot all potions and hope my energy shield starts recharging. Anything help with that? Whould a Coruscating Elixir help? And if so what flasks whould you replace? Thank you for the build, hard work and the time taken to read my wall of text. Cheers!
"
KMunay wrote:
I've loved this guide, I had a lol 70 guardian that I respected into this build and I have been really enjoying it and I love the end game changes you can make to improve it and all the support you have provided in this thread, but I have a few questions and I read through the comments to try to reduce repeat questions. First, if I'm still saving up for it but when i get presence of chayula, whould you recommend changing your pantheon to something like Lunaris or is the upgraded brine king worth dealing with being frozen? Also I was wondering if there was a more reliable way to gain back energy shield when vaal discipline is on cooldown, cuz when im kiting around I tend to either have to get of range of my allies and they get nuked, or pot all potions and hope my energy shield starts recharging. Anything help with that? Whould a Coruscating Elixir help? And if so what flasks whould you replace? Thank you for the build, hard work and the time taken to read my wall of text. Cheers!

Heyhey, happy that you enjoy my build! :)

1. If you get Presence of Chayula there's no reason to go for Soul of the Brine King anymore. Just change it to Soul of Solaris or Lunaris (depending if youre mapping or bossing).

2. Usually, Vaal Discipline should have a 100% uptime while mapping. If your party is not fast, this is sometimes not the case. There are actually some ways to get regen. First one is, as you said, Courscating Elixir. It's an insanely nice potion and I can highly recommend it. You get regen, defense vs chaos damage and fire res. Otherwise, Sorrow of Divine is a nice flask as well. You get for the flask duration Zealoth Oath and creates Coruscating Elixir. This is a ton of regen. Just take care of chaos damage while using that flask. There are some other ways, which are only in specific cases useful. Like getting Zealoth's Oath when doing non chaos bosses or using some items with ES regen. But first of all, try the two flasks.
Thank you for the fast reply! i didn't even think about that flask. so one last question if you don't mind, what order would you prioritize your flasks and the effects on them? so i know which ones to get rid of first? thank you again, you're the best! ^.^
"
KMunay wrote:
Thank you for the fast reply! i didn't even think about that flask. so one last question if you don't mind, what order would you prioritize your flasks and the effects on them? so i know which ones to get rid of first? thank you again, you're the best! ^.^

You will need the following flasks:
Quicksilver flask of adrenaline -> to keep up with your carry

Otherwise, you need the following flask mods:
Warding (Curse immunity)
Staunching (Bleed immunity)

So you have 3 must have flasks.

The other two flasks can be unique or Grounding (shock) + Dousing (ignite)

If you don't take Coruscating Elixir, then take a ruby flask for sure. Besides, Stibnite flask or other Elemental flasks are kinda useful.
Looking forward to trying this build out next league.

Have you considered dropping Flame Dash and using Vigilant Strike + The Vigil (jewel) which will give the entire party fortify for long periods.
"
RDYSET wrote:
Looking forward to trying this build out next league.

Have you considered dropping Flame Dash and using Vigilant Strike + The Vigil (jewel) which will give the entire party fortify for long periods.

It makes sense to use the Vigil if you are in a party with ranged carries (who cant get fortify themselves).

But you don't have to drop flame dash to do so. Just drop Minion Resistance Gem, or get a 6s Victarios or or.
Remember to place it in a socket which covers the 40 str requirement.
If you go Bastion of Hope, can you skip Soul of the Brine King or would you still want Presence of Chayula before swapping?
Related - if instead going Harmony of Purpose - is Shield Charge enough to keep charges or would you want something to supplement that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info