[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Xamier wrote:
If you go Bastion of Hope, can you skip Soul of the Brine King or would you still want Presence of Chayula before swapping?
Related - if instead going Harmony of Purpose - is Shield Charge enough to keep charges or would you want something to supplement that?

Mmh I would honestly stick with Soul of the Brine King, if you don't have Presence. Bastion of Hope could be enough to sustain stun immunity, but I can't guarantee it, since I never tested it. Feel free to try it out and share your experiences. :)
Shield Charge is for sure not enough to keep charges up with Harmony of Purpose. You would need some big aoe skills to get enough charges, like Orb of Storms.
lvl 43 solo at the moment, hard time lvling, just got in chambers of innocent, but risky and slow... using frostbolt... wonder what other skill would be op to lvl with
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Xamier wrote:
If you go Bastion of Hope, can you skip Soul of the Brine King or would you still want Presence of Chayula before swapping?
Related - if instead going Harmony of Purpose - is Shield Charge enough to keep charges or would you want something to supplement that?

Mmh I would honestly stick with Soul of the Brine King, if you don't have Presence. Bastion of Hope could be enough to sustain stun immunity, but I can't guarantee it, since I never tested it. Feel free to try it out and share your experiences. :)
Shield Charge is for sure not enough to keep charges up with Harmony of Purpose. You would need some big aoe skills to get enough charges, like Orb of Storms.

Thanks!
I'll be opening HC Incursion with this, but might see if I can respec a guardian before then and see how it feels. Quick count says 63 regrets can get me there including 1 ascendancy switch
Im looking into starting Incursion with this build , however im new to supporting in PoE entirely. I was wondering what kind of methods you can use as a support for making currency or killing time solo when your guild mates arent around
"
azraelnight wrote:
Im looking into starting Incursion with this build , however im new to supporting in PoE entirely. I was wondering what kind of methods you can use as a support for making currency or killing time solo when your guild mates arent around

I would recommend just creating a new character just for that purpose. You're gonna have a rough time trying solo with this build. Obviously when you're supporting someone you take your cut of the loot.
I was planning to do a somilar build to this in incursion HC. Me and a friend plan to aim for a party push this first weekend. Not really going to be competitive, but we will do our best.

But I was thinking of running the new vaal version of Dicipline, Haste and Grace in the prism guardian. That way I will make room for an EE setup in the gloves. I was thinking Ball lightning, GMP, CoH and Assassins mark, or similar. And using blasphemy temp chains in the chest.

Also Im a bit unsure about leveling. But I was thinking of leveling as a self cast Volatile Dead. Just to get decent single target. The tree will be around 30 respec points. But I think thats fine. How do you guys plan to level? Do you going leveling for the start?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ABsjyrdS
Any feedback?
I was wondering if any of you had gone over the vaal skill gem reworks and had some concerns about the changes to vaal haste/grace/discipline like myself? I haven't played aurabot for very long so it might be less significant than I think but I've been used to having 85% + uptime on the vaal skills and that will definitely not be possible anymore with the lockout after you activate them, i'm going to assume there aren't really any better options for us to pick up regardless of these changes?
"
inkube wrote:
I was planning to do a somilar build to this in incursion HC. Me and a friend plan to aim for a party push this first weekend. Not really going to be competitive, but we will do our best.

But I was thinking of running the new vaal version of Dicipline, Haste and Grace in the prism guardian. That way I will make room for an EE setup in the gloves. I was thinking Ball lightning, GMP, CoH and Assassins mark, or similar. And using blasphemy temp chains in the chest.

Also Im a bit unsure about leveling. But I was thinking of leveling as a self cast Volatile Dead. Just to get decent single target. The tree will be around 30 respec points. But I think thats fine. How do you guys plan to level? Do you going leveling for the start?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ABsjyrdS
Any feedback?

It makes surely sense to use the vaal versions of Discipline, Haste and Grace in Prism Guardian, since they have no downside to the standard version.

This has the positive aspect that you can free up some gem sockets and use some cool spells/interactions. A curse on hit setup is for example possible, yea.

If you have a team or some friends, then just get carried by them and play support from the start. Otherwise you could use any spell you like. Later on Poet's Pen is the best way to progress.

"
Vorpxx wrote:
I was wondering if any of you had gone over the vaal skill gem reworks and had some concerns about the changes to vaal haste/grace/discipline like myself? I haven't played aurabot for very long so it might be less significant than I think but I've been used to having 85% + uptime on the vaal skills and that will definitely not be possible anymore with the lockout after you activate them, i'm going to assume there aren't really any better options for us to pick up regardless of these changes?

Basically these Vaal Skill changes are a nerf. You can't keep up Vaal Haste 24/7 anymore. It's still worth it, since you offer your party a speed/defense boost with around 70% uptime.
In addition, you can free up some gem sockets and so you can use a Curse on Hit Setup for example.
Apart from the Vaal gem changes, any significant change to the build in this league? Thanks, first time doing support with a friend running a GC Miner.
Is there any merit to putting Haste/Grace/Disc in a 4L to get Increased Duration with the Vaal uses again, and putting something else in the shield? I haven't spent enough time with the aura calc to see if it's doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info