[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

same goes for the purity skills, doesn't it?
if you are willing to "sacrifice" the quality/range of each aura, you could utilize the impurity skills as well as saving skill gem slots for using vaal grace/haste/discipline.
i assume this is worth the trade?
Just switched over to full support at 68 , i must be missing somethign though because with haste/discipline/grace on prism and anger /wrath/hatred/clarity on vicatrio's and 3 purities on alphas i cant seem to get all the auras on at once , purities are 35% reserve each , is it because im missing the enlighten gem?
"
azraelnight wrote:
Just switched over to full support at 68 , i must be missing somethign though because with haste/discipline/grace on prism and anger /wrath/hatred/clarity on vicatrio's and 3 purities on alphas i cant seem to get all the auras on at once , purities are 35% reserve each , is it because im missing the enlighten gem?

I think your Clarity is too high lvl. Drop it for now and use it as soon, as you get a bigger mana pool.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
azraelnight wrote:

I think your Clarity is too high lvl. Drop it for now and use it as soon, as you get a bigger mana pool.

Clarity is only level 2 , reserving 16 mana. Il try removing it tonight and see if that works
Allright, with the new corrupt implicits, there are a few new things to consider:

String of servitude can give up to 60% to Hatred/Anger/Wrath/Determination/Grace/Discipline
Both ring can give up to 20% to Hatred/Anger/Wrath/Determination/Grace/Discipline, so 40%
Amulet can give up to 20% to Hatred/Anger/Wrath/Determination/Grace/Discipline

For a total of 120% increased effectivness for 1 aura of ur choice.

This can be quite powerful to increase a specific build (120% to wrath for arc build, any1?)

Also, with the double implicit, if u are lucky u can get +2 AoE gems and +2 aura gems on Victario's Influence, getting a legit +5 to all Aura gems (yes, aura are also AoE).

And last, new implicit on jewel will get us +1% reduced mana reservation, and basicaly can make the differnce between 10 auras and 11.
How am I supposed to run all auras?

I am running 3 purities in helmet, grace, haste and discipline in shield and a blasphemy enfeeble, wrath and hatred and I am at 100 of unreserved mana out of 3000.

Will I be able to put anger with a lvl 3 enlighten in the helmet? Or am I missing something here?

Profile is open, please help :p
Last edited by Korrikalari on Jun 8, 2018, 4:27:46 PM
"
Korrikalari wrote:
How am I supposed to run all auras?

I am running 3 purities in helmet, grace, haste and discipline in shield and a blasphemy enfeeble, wrath and hatred and I am at 100 of unreserved mana out of 3000.

Will I be able to put anger with a lvl 3 enlighten in the helmet? Or am I missing something here?

Profile is open, please help :p

You are not supposed to run Enfeeble with Hatred together. Juse use Enfeeble or Hatred. Then you can use Anger as well.
I am running a Healthy mind with 1% reduced mana. If I am able to buy 2 conquerors efficiency with 2+1% less reserved mana I might be able to sneak the curse.

If not an lvl 3 enlighten in the helmet will also unreserve some mana, dont know if it will be enought tho.

I am also using the free 4L to run a Ball Lighning, Culling Strike, Curse on Hit and Frostbite/EleWeakness since I am running doing all content with a GC Miner friend.

Very surprised with the ES this build has, I am at almost 7k with trash items and no chayula ( also sacrificing points to get more mana for discipline and points for the 2nd curse). Very happy with the results.
"
Korrikalari wrote:
I am running a Healthy mind with 1% reduced mana. If I am able to buy 2 conquerors efficiency with 2+1% less reserved mana I might be able to sneak the curse.

If not an lvl 3 enlighten in the helmet will also unreserve some mana, dont know if it will be enought tho.

I am also using the free 4L to run a Ball Lighning, Culling Strike, Curse on Hit and Frostbite/EleWeakness since I am running doing all content with a GC Miner friend.

Very surprised with the ES this build has, I am at almost 7k with trash items and no chayula ( also sacrificing points to get more mana for discipline and points for the 2nd curse). Very happy with the results.

You cannot put more than 1 conqueror efficiency.
"
svarions23 wrote:
"
Korrikalari wrote:

You cannot put more than 1 conqueror efficiency.

Then maybe the 1% extra of one conqueror + another 1% on corrupted jewel plus enlighten is enough? Maybe with a helmet enchant? I just need 9% for the curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info