[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Yoluun wrote:
Are you able to get away with a blasphemy curse, or do you have to manual cast?

Also, are you supposed to use the Valyrium ring? Or something else? I noticed in the gear section you put the Valyrium ring, but then you said to use rare rings. Looking at you profile, you don't use a Valyrium.

There are multiple ways to stick in 1 Blasphemy, but all these possibilities are expensive or reduce the amount of your auras.
Many carries don't require Hatred (because they dont deal physical damage). So you could drop Hatred and swap in a Blasphemy.
Otherwise it would require a reduced mana reservertion enchantment on your Alpha's Howl, or a shaper amulet with reduced mana reserved.
I would honestly recommend to curse with Ball Lightning or Firestorm and use EE as well. So your carry gets a decent defense- and offensive boost for bosses etc. In this case your links would change a bit. I would put Animate Guardian + Minion Life in Victario's Influence, Stone Golem in Gloves and Ball Lightning + Curse on Hit + Curse.

You don't need Valyrium, since the Brine King Pantheon is way enough to deal with stuns. I forgot to update the rings, but just did it. Thanks for the question. :)
"
Toaster404 wrote:

Zealoths Oath is not recommended and not wanted. Your life regen is 100% needed to survive chaos damage, without taking care of your life pool 24/7. I can understand that you go for ZO, but I would never do it myself. The regen is way too important for mitigating the chaos damage.

Although I will admit you do have to hit your health potion every now and then the upsides seemed to good to pass up for me (i do play SC though, never died to chaos damage though). Over 1000ES/s regen (with enduring cry and a stone golem) mean you can literally face tank every map pack in the game until your lazy dps get around to killing them. I can understand either way but i think it is a decision that is there to be made and not just a *do not do it*.
is there a specific life total you would suggest before running a healthy mind?
"
Tiaro wrote:

Although I will admit you do have to hit your health potion every now and then the upsides seemed to good to pass up for me (i do play SC though, never died to chaos damage though). Over 1000ES/s regen (with enduring cry and a stone golem) mean you can literally face tank every map pack in the game until your lazy dps get around to killing them. I can understand either way but i think it is a decision that is there to be made and not just a *do not do it*.

No, I nearly never used my life potion. It's actually not needed, but I don't feel comfortable with loosing it. On my road to 100 I never used it to recover health, only to remove bleeding.
If you go with Zealoth Oath, you would definitely have to take the life potion.
In the end it's a matter of your playstyle and HC or SC. @HC I would never go with Zealoth Oath. @SC you can use it, but it's not really necessary since you can use Vaal Discipline prety much 24/7. But, I still agree, ES regen without Vaal Discipline is very juicy.

"
Yoluun wrote:
is there a specific life total you would suggest before running a healthy mind?

Around 1000 life should be the minimum. But it should be pretty easy to achieve. I would start using Healthy Minds in the 80s.
I dunno what's up with my setup, but I can't seem to get my wrath to go off. Can someone check my gear/tree to see what I messed up? Do I need to grab an enlighten?

EDIT: nevermind, had the wrong conqueror jewel...
Last edited by Yoluun on Dec 28, 2017, 12:56:44 AM
Which set of gems is the right one?
The one from the gems or from linked items? Why is there only 5s in the Bodycheast?
Bodychest is supposed to be 4 + 2 L?

I do not know which aura should be on BloodMagic and which on mana.

"
Rainhart wrote:
Which set of gems is the right one?
The one from the gems or from linked items? Why is there only 5s in the Bodycheast?
Bodychest is supposed to be 4 + 2 L?

I do not know which aura should be on BloodMagic and which on mana.

There is only a 5s Victario's because you only need 5s.. of course you can 6s it, and add an other gem of your choice. The chest doesn't need to be linked at all.

The gem setup is the following:

Body chest: Wrath – Anger – Hatred – Clarity (lvl 1, higher if you get more mana with levels) – Flame Dash
Helmet: Purity of Lightning + Purity of Fire + Purity of Lightning + Enduring Cry
Shield: Discipline, Haste, Grace
Boots: Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration – Bone Offering
Gloves: Stone Golem + Animate Guardian + Minion Life + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance

All Auras are on mana, except the auras in the shield. Since Prism Guardian converts the reservertion to Life, there is no blood magic gem needed.
How are we generating charges for time of need? Is it just from enduring cry?
"
Yoluun wrote:
How are we generating charges for time of need? Is it just from enduring cry?

I guess you mix up "Time of Need" with "Harmony of Purpose"?
The Guardian is only generating Endurance charges in the base setup. You could use some specific items for generating charges (Romiras Banquet, Doedres Elixir etc.) but it's nearly never needed because one of your party members is surely generating charges. These generated charges will be shared with the whole party. So if you have one generating Frenzy/Power charges, everyone would get them.
im lvling this build now just for fun..

i mosly solo and using part of Lifting's Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant build as you can easy solo a long way(now nearing lvl 50 already) i use a tabula with the frostbolt setup

and i run like a chicken while my dual totems kill and a pathing takes you in the start very close to this build so its cheao and easy to spec out off when you can wield your boosting gear :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info