[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

This may sound like a stupid question - but I've never played or played with an aura bot before,

if supporting randoms, how do you actually make currency? Would it be standard for it to be perma alloc and you just pick up what's yours or what? What is the etiquette?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to building this in the coming days
"
Adeaz wrote:
This may sound like a stupid question - but I've never played or played with an aura bot before,

if supporting randoms, how do you actually make currency? Would it be standard for it to be perma alloc and you just pick up what's yours or what? What is the etiquette?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to building this in the coming days

Heyaa :D

There are three options in terms of sharing/picking loot:
Free For All
Short Allocation
Permanent Allocation

When I play with friends, I usually use Free For All and split the loot in the end. This way you can farm most efficient.

When I play with randoms, I usually use Permanent Allocation, so the support and carry get's their own loot.
If your random carry doesn't want to use Permanent Allocation, then you can actually pick up most of the stuff, since the carry is busy killing mobs and you have time picking up currency (although, this would be kinda bad for the carry xD).
Hey Toaster!

My buddy and I are leveling up characters for defeating end game content. I'm making this awesome 10 Aura build and he's making an RF Juggernaut.

Do you have any recommendations on which auras to use to support his RF ways? We're leveling up using RF already and I'm using Flammability to help his damage. Thinking I may keep Flammability going for end game as well.

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions on strengthening our duo builds. Both gear and auras.

Thank you for your time <3
"
Tepok wrote:
Hey Toaster!

My buddy and I are leveling up characters for defeating end game content. I'm making this awesome 10 Aura build and he's making an RF Juggernaut.

Do you have any recommendations on which auras to use to support his RF ways? We're leveling up using RF already and I'm using Flammability to help his damage. Thinking I may keep Flammability going for end game as well.

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions on strengthening our duo builds. Both gear and auras.

I feel like stacking curses might help a bit more. You could have a buffed vitality and purity of fire to help with the degen he has, but if you want to boost rf dmg, you'd be better off multi cursing vulnerability, elemental weakness, flammability etc.. At least afaik, kinda new to the support character thing.
Hey buddy,

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Just started POE for the first time with a mate, and your guide has slowly helped me get to grip with the game concepts.
"
Yalazs wrote:
"
Tepok wrote:
Hey Toaster!

I feel like stacking curses might help a bit more. You could have a buffed vitality and purity of fire to help with the degen he has, but if you want to boost rf dmg, you'd be better off multi cursing vulnerability, elemental weakness, flammability etc.. At least afaik, kinda new to the support character thing.

That does make sense! I was thinking of keeping life regen, resists, armor and maybe evasion. Keep him alive while he melts everything else. This should also free up some slots on his build to help with curses. I'll have to look into how I can have 3 curses running.

Thanks for the feedback!
"
Tepok wrote:
Hey Toaster!

Heya! :)

Yalazs made a good point on stacking curses for RF.
RF is sadly a pure degen and not affected by Wrath nor Hatred nor Wrath.
So you can only buff him offensively by stacking curses and mana (for energy shield - if he goes ll).
Or defensively by using Vitality and Determination in your Victario's.

But I have a bad message for you.
This Guardian support and life based RF is a really bad combination. You give him a lot of ES, which increases his degen. It's basically not that bad, bc your life regen helps him. But any other build would profit way more. A lowlife rf would get tons of ES. And every non damage over time build would get buffed by your damage auras.

If you play a lot in 2 player, you should rethink your setup. :)

"
Solfalia wrote:
Hey buddy,

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Just started POE for the first time with a mate, and your guide has slowly helped me get to grip with the game concepts.

I'm glad to hear that my build helped you getting started with the game. Hope you have many more enjoying hours! :)
"
Toaster404 wrote:

Heya! :)

Yalazs made a good point on stacking curses for RF.
RF is sadly a pure degen and not affected by Wrath nor Hatred nor Wrath.
So you can only buff him offensively by stacking curses and mana (for energy shield - if he goes ll).
Or defensively by using Vitality and Determination in your Victario's.

But I have a bad message for you.
This Guardian support and life based RF is a really bad combination. You give him a lot of ES, which increases his degen. It's basically not that bad, bc your life regen helps him. But any other build would profit way more. A lowlife rf would get tons of ES. And every non damage over time build would get buffed by your damage auras.

If you play a lot in 2 player, you should rethink your setup. :)

Would LL be that much better? Or do you recommend a different build entirely for a duo? I get the feeling he may be dead set on using an RF build. Maybe I can get him to go LL instead or maybe change my build to a damage/support hybrid.

I appreciate your feedback!
"
Tepok wrote:

Would LL be that much better? Or do you recommend a different build entirely for a duo? I get the feeling he may be dead set on using an RF build. Maybe I can get him to go LL instead or maybe change my build to a damage/support hybrid.

I appreciate your feedback!

If I make a duo team including a support, then I would never play RF. Except he goes LL and you go Mana Guardian.
Basically every build, not based on damage over time, works better with this support.
So if you want to have a smooth mapping experience, change the carry build or go for Mana Guardian.
Why Sin trek?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info