[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Would you also recommend consecrating elixir for the shaper fight too? thankou
When you recommend using blood magic gem to reserve some life? Im 47 atm and if i do a high lvl gem i lose to much life. So i started with lvl 1 clarity and lvling till olmost half hp. Is that correct?
"
Romanic666 wrote:
Would you also recommend consecrating elixir for the shaper fight too? thankou

Mmh, you can surely use it in combination with a life flask. Coruscating Elixir is a very good flask in every way. I only didn't use it, to proove, that the build is 100% save vs. chaos damage without the flask.
It still offers regen and fire res.

"
xpoo wrote:
When you recommend using blood magic gem to reserve some life? Im 47 atm and if i do a high lvl gem i lose to much life. So i started with lvl 1 clarity and lvling till olmost half hp. Is that correct?

I wouldn't reserve any life till you get lvl 70. Just put some auras on your mana.
Ok thanks Toaster.
tought it was good for the armor it gives you back
Hi I bought a nice watchers eye with percentage maximum mana as extra es while effected by clarity. But obviously i cannot put it in victarios chest cos it does not work(presumably becuae of level 30 generosity in chest and its not an aura), do you then just replace say minion and totem ele res support with clarity? so that the jewel works? as i cant see any obvous other place for it, thanks for help :-)
I meant i cannot put Clarity in victaro's chest as it prevents wathers eye from dong anything
"
Romanic666 wrote:
Hi I bought a nice watchers eye with percentage maximum mana as extra es while effected by clarity. But obviously i cannot put it in victarios chest cos it does not work(presumably becuae of level 30 generosity in chest and its not an aura), do you then just replace say minion and totem ele res support with clarity? so that the jewel works? as i cant see any obvous other place for it, thanks for help :-)

Yep, this works for sure.
You could change the enduring cry from Alphas Howl with Clarity as well. But in this case you would have to recolour.
So the easiest way to do it, is by replacing it with Minion ele res support. As long as the guardian is in your range, it doesn't really matter anyways.
just wanted to share my final build and say thanks to toaster for the guide.

this has been an excellent support to play.

here is the gear i used.

felt immortal.
Hey amazing build but do you think this would be viable As a league starter, or would it be to tough and to many specific uniques to get?
"
smallchode96 wrote:
Hey amazing build but do you think this would be viable As a league starter, or would it be to tough and to many specific uniques to get?

I already used this build as league starter and it's possible for sure.
I always had my final gear on day 1 or 2, so it's more league starter friendly than most other builds.

Just try to get a team/carry, and still respecc on lvl 70 to support. But this time dont reserve any life. Just use as many auras as possible (probably 4-5 without uniques). Get a Broken Crown and Sin Treks early, so you get a decent ES pool. And play carefully, because you are a bit squishy, if you don't have your final gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info