[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Hey I'm running elder underground seas map with a hh, an inspired learning and use the assistance of an aura bot. Would it be advantageous to run a second inspired learning vs a triple/double flat Ele life abyssal jewel? Thanks.
\]
How does everyone cap their resists???
Im using a nice stygian vise belt at the moment with tier 2 all resists but want to use bisco's leash for the extra quantity but will obviously be below 75% resists if I do.
My ventors both have good resists, not perfect but I play on xbox and gg rolled ventors cost an absolute fortune.
Any advice?
Last edited by andyrouse1986 on Jul 13, 2018, 4:06:26 PM
I managed to make my headhunter in burial t3,
now I wanted to turn to farmar maps as t16 elder and manage to kill the shaper alone, in the exchange of items, I would put a ventor's with 30 + all res and
I was thinking of two probable "builds"

the firts are based on abyss items,
with bubonic trail, lightpoacher, shroud of lightness and tombfist with and
ventor 's and some ring with t3 resist and damage + shaper amulet with quantity
belt hh for maps and abyss with resist + life and damage for bosses (shaper, elder)
 + rigwalds

the second is only rigwald's windripper + two nice ventor hh and the rest of rare with decent craft

, well I've stretched and another day I'm better,

now what I can change in my build is something around 10 ex
 I'm going to get a better ventor and was thinking of using the taming, a good ring of resistance and damage (as I see it)
in case you would like your opinion on the taming, you think it's a decent ring for farmer maps:?
any idea of ​​another ring or amulet?
Thx for the build. i rly enjoy it playing.
In ur video u said that skill tree for Raider is a bit different, so can u link Raider skill tree please?
Will realy appriciate it
"
Kripto1183 wrote:
Are we not able to do physical Reflect either? because I do a physical reflect map, and I still get destroyed.

If you are using windripper then there's no reason for you to die in phys reflect maps, unless you are using chinsol or lioneye's glare which have hight phys roll on them so yeah, you'll die.

"
Encosto123 wrote:
Hello,

Should i go first to rig's quiver or the helmet with ts +2?

IMO, TS isn't that great without rigwald's quiver so aim for the quiver, plus you may change your helmet for different purpose (devoto's devotion for MF T3 BC, abyssal helmet for higher content)

"
andyrouse1986 wrote:
How does everyone cap their resists???
Im using a nice stygian vise belt at the moment with tier 2 all resists but want to use bisco's leash for the extra quantity but will obviously be below 75% resists if I do.
My ventors both have good resists, not perfect but I play on xbox and gg rolled ventors cost an absolute fortune.
Any advice?

Use jewel, I used jewel to cap my resist untill I found good ventors to cap my resist (sacrifice some of your damage for more chance of survivability? sound good to me) OR you can use thief's torment as a replacement if you prefer (try aiming for max quant roll)

"
Marchosiae wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Having troubles killing boss on Tier 8 shaped Burial Chambers.
Dying on 33% of the atempts
Any hints for me?

Character: Ataraxiah

"

Come on, nobody can help me?

Drop 1 life flask and use diamond flask, you are a crit build so more chance to crit means more damage. Try to have power charges and frenzy charges up, those charges help alot in term of damage. Your jewels are ok but try to aim for lightning/cold damage in them, they are your main dmg source
Last edited by Warallen on Jul 14, 2018, 1:30:07 PM
How do I make more currency? Right now, I'm doing tier 1-4 maps but I am not getting much from drops. Is there anything I can do(for free, out of chaos for now) that will increase the currency dropped? I think my equipment is okay and I have nearly maxed resist.
Can anyone help me with getting tankier? Take a look at my character, I’m trying to run t14 dark forest and I die a lot especially in incursions. Thanks https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cromi38/characters/CromiMF
Does this setup with the 6link armor with the curse on hit etc with rarity works?
Following this build to only farm burial chambers, my clear speed is pretty decent atm.
My question is, I'm sitting at 70% IIQ, which is good, but my IIR is -13%
Should I try to get it to a positive stat, or is it okay to leave it negative 13?

Gear:
Spoiler

"
subarashi wrote:
Following this build to only farm burial chambers, my clear speed is pretty decent atm.
My question is, I'm sitting at 70% IIQ, which is good, but my IIR is -13%
Should I try to get it to a positive stat, or is it okay to leave it negative 13?

Gear:
Spoiler

You can leave it negative if you want, rarity is hot garbage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info