[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

But now the lioneyes Jew's is useless ? they changed the skill tree
Last edited by QcRepresent on Jul 11, 2018, 9:41:58 PM
Great build. I am having no issues clearing T16 with a MF setup and its great. I am having trouble with Incursions, mainly the bosses in them and occasionally with rare mobs in them. I am looking for a way to deal with this without changing the build too much. I like having my secondary wep slot for leveling gems but I can give that up for a single target setup if need be.

Options I have been thinking about are get a 6 link Queen and have a barrage setup. I have this
but I don't have point blank and equipping that doesn't seem to give a bit dps boost over TS. PB might change that a lot. I will try it after i level.

I could get a 6 Link chinsol or another bow and quiver but that seems like a lot to spend to do one thing. But if that will allow me to kill bosses as well then that is a huge plus.

Change up my gem setups/ auras / abyss jewels but i am unsure on what the best bang for the buck will be. I am a few cards away from rigwalds and any suggestions would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/rU4397Ac
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Having troubles killing boss on Tier 8 shaped Burial Chambers.
Dying on 33% of the atempts
Any hints for me?

Character: Ataraxiah

"

Come on, nobody can help me?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
I'm definitely missing something here: why would you link Ice Bite AND Elemental Focus on Barrage?

El. Focus prevents the skill from inflicting ailments, while Ice Bite without a chance to freeze is basically a worse Added Cold Damage...

Where's the catch?
"
Marchosiae wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Having troubles killing boss on Tier 8 shaped Burial Chambers.
Dying on 33% of the atempts
Any hints for me?

Character: Ataraxiah

"

Come on, nobody can help me?

Dying sun
Which sockets into Lightpoacher, when I got one with 2 Abyssal sockets?

Faster Attack + Blink Arrow or CWDT+ImmortalCall?
Great build, Im at lvl 93 now. Most fun is just farm shaped toxic sewers :) Currently saving for HH. Made already like 3x currency compared to previous leagues, first MF build ever tho.

Got lucky with those gloves, got em for 85c.

Last edited by Isildur420 on Jul 12, 2018, 3:26:38 PM
Im level 73 at the moment and I can't seem to do tier 1 maps. Is there something wrong with the equipment I am using? I also have a feeling my passive tree is not good. Whats the easiest way I can get to a competent level.
"
Isildur420 wrote:
Great build, Im at lvl 93 now. Most fun is just farm shaped toxic sewers :) Currently saving for HH. Made already like 3x currency compared to previous leagues, first MF build ever tho.

Got lucky with those gloves, got em for 85c.

Nice, youll get there its really not that bad. I got my first one this league and it took around 40ish hours of shaped burial chambers. Esp with this build since its so smooth to play with good gear.
"
Avinash500 wrote:
Im level 73 at the moment and I can't seem to do tier 1 maps. Is there something wrong with the equipment I am using? I also have a feeling my passive tree is not good. Whats the easiest way I can get to a competent level.

Same. Im level 70 with all recomended equipment. I dont have so much dps and sometimes when i cannot evade, creeps oneshot me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info