[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
cenleegame01 wrote:
I got problem about my damage (Total DPS: 27k POB) when farming T8 Burial and so slow for clear room ( Alva ). I need help for this.
Spoiler

Get all 20/20 gems to your 6L, get another 6L for barrage setup for single targets. Upgrade to +1 arrow Hyrri's, they around 1ex on ISC. And if you have money maybe consider switching that ring to Ventors and diamond/opal ring with high dmg. Get 40% tornado shot dmg enchant to helmet. Also you can get Goldwyrms with 8, 12 or 16% attack speed enchant. And Rigwalds improves DPS and clear speed alot, its quite expensive though.
Last edited by Isildur420 on Jul 11, 2018, 9:48:06 AM
Without reading a hundred pages of comments : How do i deal with mana problems when i have grace and herald reserved? i have to use a mana flask and stil go oom quickly
"
Karozlol wrote:
Without reading a hundred pages of comments : How do i deal with mana problems when i have grace and herald reserved? i have to use a mana flask and stil go oom quickly

You get mana leech from Lioneyes fall jewel with the soul raker node.
Last edited by TheRoc_Pile on Jul 11, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
"
TheRoc_Pile wrote:
"
Karozlol wrote:

You get mana leech from Lioneyes fall jewel with the soul raker node.

ah i see, if thats enough ok. thanks
I both love and hate this build :) (to many deaths) i dont have much MF now since i aim for lvl 100. Rigwalds made a huge diffrense from a shaperquiver with additional arrow. Tornadoshot fires 2 arrow helmet enchant is also a major boost.
My build i free to view in path of building
"
Baldry wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:
How does he get 30% spell dogde and 40% hit dogde while not taking phase acrobatics and the 3 points befor that?

you can see on his screanshoots he got that but in the tree he didn't
"
Baldry wrote:
How does he get 30% spell dogde and 40% hit dogde while not taking phase acrobatics and the 3 points befor that?

From the FAQ section of the guide...

"

Q. Why is your character page alot different from the guide?

A. That's because i test alot of variations for the guide including skills gems and skill tree changes.

"
kroovin wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:

From the FAQ section of the guide...

"

Q. Why is your character page alot different from the guide?

A. That's because i test alot of variations for the guide including skills gems and skill tree changes.

Well, i did not look at his Profile but the images IN the guide.

https://imgur.com/a/6QXFKkt
Last edited by Baldry on Jul 11, 2018, 5:16:41 PM
Seems to be a mix-up somewhere.

In the video guide and the path of building link provided in the opening post, it shows phase acrobatics taken.

Maybe he forgot to update the passive tree link.
"
elfril wrote:
Do we not need the chance to freeze/shock near the primeval force node?

is enlighten necessary to be linked with grace? I don't see much difference with and without. I also don't have wrath since I don't have enough int.

would it be better to get barrage enchant on lightpoacher if it is used for boss content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info