[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
JoshH265 wrote:
Is there an updated skill tree for 3.6, because some stuff is different

For the most part it's the same except for a couple of nodes up top. I posted an updated POB link on page 204 next to last post showing how I did mine and it is working great!
Hi guys,

i got this two cool amulet bases, but iam not sure with one i will multimod for the the windripper. Anyone knows, is Ele Pen working for us?

Thanks for the help :=)
"
Jens1987 wrote:
Hi guys,

i got this two cool amulet bases, but iam not sure with one i will multimod for the the windripper. Anyone knows, is Ele Pen working for us?

Unavailable

Unavailable

I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
PogoAttack84 wrote:
"
Jens1987 wrote:
Hi guys,

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Thanks you :=)

Edit: What do u think is the best Craft´s for Multimod?

We have 2 open prefixes and 2 open suffixes:

1 Suffix Multimod
1 Suffix Resi?
1 Prefix Life
1 Prefix Damaage while Leeching? Elemental Damage with Attack Skills? (but there is only 15-23) Maybe Project Speed and Damage?

Thanks for the secound help :=)
Last edited by Jens1987 on Apr 15, 2019, 6:52:13 PM
Life and Damage are always good, it just depends on what you feel your character is lacking.

Are your resistances maxed? If not push those to max, if they are focus on damage if you feel you have good life and life leech.

It's hard for me to say really, just do what works best for your setup :)
Hi i'm pretty new in PoE; can anyone tell me why in the skill tree showed in the guide had a bunch of claw nodes taken? Isn't this a bow build?

EDIT: oh nvm saw the conversion into bow nodes through Lioneye
Last edited by Jigglypuff_ on May 20, 2019, 1:34:44 AM
HeLLO

well, first thank you A LOT for this great guide and build. I came back to PoE after a few years and started with this on the Synthesis league
I read a lot of pages in this thread and some great input / variations and ideas.
Still, i have a few questions and if anyone could help or just tip me it would be great.

So, basically i'm level 86 now, i recently got new head and quiver so dmg wise i'm good, i replaced barrage with Ice Shot combined wit the unique jewel that gives me a good cold boost / chilled bonus. my ice shot is at 70k dmg when boosted so i used it against bosses etc and it's way more powerful than barrage. My tornado shot dps is around 18k unbuffed

I'm still stuck with this :
- MAna : even after picking a few nodes and having mana on a few pieces of gear my reserved mana is super low (around 270 / full mana 1100). How Do you guys manage to have wrath up(which is a huge dps boost) AND haste ? I use enlighten etc, it tells me i can activate haste because i dont have enough mana. Ig i want to use grace i can't i just dont have enough mana ... i really dont understand
- Gem placement : why do you use 'dark pact' ? and 'portal' ? is this not a a waste of socket ? i mean i have scrolls maybe i'm missing something here ;)
anyway if you could have a look at my build any help is appreciated, thanks a lot
Could you update the tree to 3.7 ?
Thanks in advance !
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAIAAQBeA6IEsQW1CC4KmwztDPINjQ_EFSAZjhm0Go0byB9BH0wk_SY6Kgss6S2DLyQwfDH6MpQ2PTfUOdQ7fDvwQdNKfVBCUUdTNVVLVYVW-lsmW69d8l5FYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1scFJxoXXLdvd463j5exR9dX7dfwJ_K3_Gf_uDFoazh3aJ04wLjDaNuY2_j0-TJ5UFlcyYU5uNnaqgn6EvoqOkBaR4pcun1K_ptMW1CLjKuQK5fLp_u-O9Nr6KvqfBM8HVwuzEos_d0EzTftQj2cbe-OOf5wrnVOpi7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK9qP5Y_rr_MX9bv66_sj_3g==

Think I might do something like this. Any suggestions for changes before the league starts? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info