[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

I know nothing about war banner, but otherwise that all sounds fine. If it's a +1 drillneck then that's fine, if not then i'm not sure how useful it is in conjunction with barrage.
Can one of you guys take a quick look at my MF character (FrenchFryAssassin) and suggest any upgrades or changes that I should make?

Edit: Changed gear and tree for delve farming so its not MF currently
Last edited by Deims on Jan 28, 2019, 3:59:30 AM
"
Deims wrote:
Can one of you guys take a quick look at my MF character (FrenchFryAssassin) and suggest any upgrades or changes that I should make?

Edit: Changed gear and tree for delve farming so its not MF currently

- Sadima's with ele weakness corruption
- Starkonja's with +2 TS projectiles enchant
hello there , nice guide you have there . I have one question ,if i want to buy headhunter i am left with 20 e...which part do i have to go budget ? (helmet ? , rings? )
Hi guys, need some help and advice on how I can upgrade my gear next.
What stats should I look out for? Anything in my equipment that has huge upgrade potential?

Thanks in advance!
Selling out my version, did it as a Pathfinder, but really this build is so not worth the time and currency I've plugged into it.

Last edited by rainbowsin on Feb 15, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
Anyone have a 3.6 updated skill tree? Edit:/PoB
Last edited by officialduck on Mar 15, 2019, 12:51:22 PM
"
officialduck wrote:
Anyone have a 3.6 updated skill tree? Edit:/PoB

This is what I did until someone who might know a better route speaks out. My character is only lvl 92, I just modified the original POB tree to make this so it's the only thing I changed just to show you how I did the 3.6 change.

https://pastebin.com/AkJ0p13r - New link

EDIT: I made some changes last night just messing around and taking Fangs Of The Frost on the lower part of the tree made the build feel so much more satisfying. More freezing and shattering = more currency! All of my abyss jewels have quad flat damage or triple flat damage with good supporting mods, so all that damage and elemental penetration work great together.

I gave up the Cloth And Chain nodes to the lower left side of the tree so I lost some RES and Evasion % but my resistances are still maxed and movement speed feels great still. (Im only lvl 92 anyways, can always pick them back up later)

Also was looking at taking Fangs Of The Viper, or Coordination on the top part of the tree.

I wish someone else would chime in on what they are doing!!
Last edited by PogoAttack on Mar 20, 2019, 10:49:51 AM
Hey, I've been playing this build in 3.6 synthesis and its doing good. I had some issues act 7-10 with leveling gear but things worked out once I got level 80+. Running lots of burial chambers now. I got a trapper for harder content. Also I'm not using windripper as I found this sick bow instead. Also I'm using poachers mark + mana gain on hit from my quiver to deal with mana because I don't have the jewel to pick up the claw nodes. I'm also running haste as an aura and using vaal haste/grace for clutch situations.
Last edited by MangyViking on Apr 1, 2019, 2:23:57 AM
Is there an updated skill tree for 3.6, because some stuff is different

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info