[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Avinash500 wrote:
Im level 73 at the moment and I can't seem to do tier 1 maps. Is there something wrong with the equipment I am using? I also have a feeling my passive tree is not good. Whats the easiest way I can get to a competent level.

Make sure your resistances are capped, you have some Life on equipment and your life nodes are being developed (don't focus on damage only) and don't stand in the middle of a bunch of ranged attackers or spellcasters which can target you down extremely quickly.

Consider delaying Point Blank in order to stay at a safe distance from monster packs. I'm actually not even planning on getting Point Blank, maybe I will when i've built everything else :D

I went Raider insted of Deadeye, took Winter Spirit for DPS and reached for Constitution instead of going right away for Point Blank and Vitality Void, but I did take Soul Raker for the leech even though i don't have a Lioneye yet, so yes my build is slightly different and it isn't really optimised atm, but if you can't do lowest tier maps at lv 70, it most likely means you haven't got enough survivability
"
tinchoasd1 wrote:
"
Avinash500 wrote:
Im level 73 at the moment and I can't seem to do tier 1 maps. Is there something wrong with the equipment I am using? I also have a feeling my passive tree is not good. Whats the easiest way I can get to a competent level.

Same. Im level 70 with all recomended equipment. I dont have so much dps and sometimes when i cannot evade, creeps oneshot me

Take off your MF gear at level 70 lmao, you're basically trying to do maps at a very low level with no useful gloves, boots, rings or amulet equipped so it's no wonder you're struggling. Once you get more levels you can put it back on.
what skill gems do you use for the 'bossing content' gear, since we are slotting in abyssal jewels

is the tornado shot enchant needed for bosses? or are we mainly using barrage for shaper/elder?

i'm thinking of moving to elder tier maps once i'm able to get the elder orb.
What gems am i supposed to follow, the gearbreakdown section or gem link section as i am a little confuzled as i am trying to optimize gems

also great guide very digestable
Is it still worth to get a Windripper when i have a legacy RotC?
"
DiZzTriXx wrote:
Is it still worth to get a Windripper when i have a legacy RotC?

The title says MF Windripper Deadeye, why would you ask about a reach of the council, what is MF about that bow.
Nothing, but i got one, maybe clearspeed is better than Quant. That's why i'm asking.
Hey,

I really like to try out this build, but I can't seem to be able to open either the Skill Tree or the Leveling Tree. It just gets stuck at 99% and says it's for an older version of the passive skill tree.

Is there any workaround to get to the passive tree?

Thanks in advance,

MayverRay
Are we not able to do physical Reflect either? because I do a physical reflect map, and I still get destroyed.
Hello,

Should i go first to rig's quiver or the helmet with ts +2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info