[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Does the stated herald of ice + quantity gem really work...

Or am I better of adding the quantity gem to my main damage set up
Can anyone tell me where should I put my points after level 93? Thanks
how do we generate frenzy charges in this build? because we specced into an extra frenzy charge in the tree?!
So i leveled from 72 to 88 full farming Burial chambers T3 and got 0 doctors , to i farmed around 12 ex of currency and 700 fusings (still aiming for 1k for fusing bunch of stuff)

I guess that i'm just unlucky right ? , i been swapping from burials to volcano and so far i'm 3 cards of kaom's atm.
"
Beweise wrote:
how do we generate frenzy charges in this build? because we specced into an extra frenzy charge in the tree?!

Put in an ice bite support.

Also it's a filler for the inspired learning to have 4 allocated notables.
Last edited by Cladias on Jul 18, 2018, 6:56:47 PM
"
kazzo92 wrote:
So i leveled from 72 to 88 full farming Burial chambers T3 and got 0 doctors , to i farmed around 12 ex of currency and 700 fusings (still aiming for 1k for fusing bunch of stuff)

I guess that i'm just unlucky right ? , i been swapping from burials to volcano and so far i'm 3 cards of kaom's atm.

Just turned LvL 88, full MF gear, farming burial since lvl 68. 0 Doctor cards so far. Do they even exist? Idk...

"
kazzo92 wrote:

I got my first Dr after 300 runs. My frist 2 Exalted Orbs dropped after 320/340 runs respectively
Question may seem silly but anyway.
About the quantity/rarity effect of the windripper: does it request to have skills gem use to kill in it, or only to be equipped?
If i only am doing mid tier maps, and not ever gonna kill high tier bosses, can I remove point blank then? I mean point blank is ther efor barrage and higher tier bosses, right?
this is my first ranger build i have ever played and i must say that in 3 days since i started it, im amazed how fast this thing is. after finishing act 10 i went straight into strand map. it deletes stuff like literally xD
thank you for providing us with this :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info