[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Guys can someone who's like really experienced in this build and game take a look at my tree and tell me what am I doing wrong with this build. I am stuck at level 93 because I die too much half of the incursions are like impossible to do.

My Health is 4.6k and dmg at 30k, I have changed to Raider for more survivability but not sure if I should change back to Deadeye? My items are like really end game except amulet because I wanna find like a really good one so I am saving some ex's.

Iam running Elder Lair with beyond and some nasty mods but that shouldnt be a problem, right?

I am guessing most of my deaths comes from chaos dmg. Do i like find items with Chaos res? Should I switch to Lightpoacher or Tombfist? Is mirage better than pierce, what other options do I have on gems?Thoughts?

Thanks!

Just a quick question, how do you get your chance to freeze over 10%? I'm looking at the tree now and the only thing i can look to get is 5 stat nodes away before I even get to have more freeze chance. I'm already taking elemental damage and cold damage but I feel like I need more freeze chance for the windripper to do its thing.
"
CMOXIE wrote:
Just a quick question, how do you get your chance to freeze over 10%? I'm looking at the tree now and the only thing i can look to get is 5 stat nodes away before I even get to have more freeze chance. I'm already taking elemental damage and cold damage but I feel like I need more freeze chance for the windripper to do its thing.

ice bite.
Just hit 93 with this build, have most of the standard gear recommended. Have some excess currency now after farming and my choices right now that I'm on the fence about are:

1. 6L Chinsol for bosses (currently just using my 5L Windripper with a barrage setup in it)
2. 6L Windripper just because I don't have a 6L Windripper yet and don't care to gamble fuses.
3. Gain 6 abyss jewels for damage by buying Tombfist, Lightpoacher, Bubonic Trail along with some decent abyss jewels for extra damage at the cost of cutting quantity by half approximately.

I would like to do more than BCs, perhaps push into some red maps and such.

Any recommendations for next best investment given the choices above?
Last edited by obake1 on Jul 15, 2018, 6:18:03 PM
Been farming t3 BC for a couple days, got a dying sun flask recently
Things I am still missing:
1) helm enchant, can only get it on starkonja's rn
2) quills, currently using fracturing spinner
3) better ventors (both quant lines added together is only 7)

I have 14e, what should I aim to upgrade first?

For Chaos res u can

search such rings for dps and chaos res
Bisco belt should be switched to

or at least to

As was told u should switch to shaped amulet when facing bosses

While mapping (t8-t16) i use

nice stats, nice speed, crit chance and maim
Plus

For Guardians u should use combo

Quiver with Chaos res, Ring and Chain Belt i can sell if someone interesting
Last edited by DOLG_NeMeC on Jul 16, 2018, 4:12:12 PM
What gems should I be using on my body armor (tornado shot). I've seen people do a few things.
-Tasty
"
Tasty09 wrote:
What gems should I be using on my body armor (tornado shot). I've seen people do a few things.

Tornado is for mapping before gettin cool items. Ice Bite and MAS are mandatorial gems imho. Why u are not usying tornado in bow? Chest contains curses gems plus item rarity + quantity gems.

BTW tested a lot chain gem. Decreasing u dps stat its boost a lot pack killing
"
DOLG_NeMeC wrote:
"
Tasty09 wrote:

Tornado is for mapping before gettin cool items. Ice Bite and MAS are mandatorial gems imho. Why u are not usying tornado in bow? Chest contains curses gems plus item rarity + quantity gems.

BTW tested a lot chain gem. Decreasing u dps stat its boost a lot pack killing

Im using Tornado Shot, GMP, Added Cold Damage, Ice Bite (pretty much required), Elemental Damage With Attacks Support and Added Lightning Damage.
-Tasty
Is it worth doing the incersion as a deadeye windripper in burial chambers when farming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info