[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

What about Wildfire jewels?
Last edited by jekaeben on Sep 21, 2017, 7:14:58 PM
"
jekaeben wrote:
What about Wildfire jewels?

Wildfire jewels are for molten strike not molten burst ;)
How soon should you grab vaal pact in the build?
"
admiralchong wrote:
How soon should you grab vaal pact in the build?

I'd say with lvl 55 which is when you can equip the ngamahu
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 22, 2017, 9:55:41 AM
Hello ,

Trying your awesome build after failing with moltenstrike/BLS .

Currently 72 in HC . Im curious what you would personnnaly focus on if you were me..

The gear
Spoiler

The gloves were just resist filler for the time being. My dps sits at like 20k using tabula. 6l carcass/belly is out of my league,but i may consider a random corrupt rare with w/e mods comes out.

+2 range ngahamu are insane to get, 70-100c for a good ngahamu ,not sure whats the odds to even get +2range. So this is out of my league for now.

Charname is Lots_of_balls if you feel like checking it out.

Have about 700c to burn,which is like,15-16ex on hhc
any chane for POB link ?
Trying out the build 55 now you mentioned before vaal pact around 55 but I do not have any leech to take advantage of this.

Where does your leech come from and what am I missing?

Thank you for the help.
Couple of questions from a new player.
1) I noticed some of your gems were converted to 20% quality while others left alone. Can you elaborate more about each of your recommended gems?
2) What do you recommend for the remaining 6 passive points going beyond lvl 94?
little comments about build=)
u dont realy need +2 range axe, or use Carcass Jack, i play with conc effect all the time and didn't notice any problems with aoe.

my damage 126k cyclone with conc and ~13k multenburst (ho stats, no flask)
7400 hp

with this stats - shaper down (with deaths by my stupidity - trying to tank beam and staying in puddle =)
also - deathless face tank Minotaur with vulnerability +elemental weakness +100% extra cold damage
(i think he didnt crit me in this fight)

phoenix - vulnerability +35% boss damage +2 additional projectles

guardians in my opinion
chimera the easiest
hydra - dodge balls - be ready for her reappearance - easy to)
phoenix - just kill adds when he charge his shit)
minotaur - luck roll when u facetank) - crit+ damage mods and u can die instantly) also stonefall can hit u very hard)

in general - in maps u can die only by 2 reasons) 1 - oneshot, 2 stupidity)

for lab runs - just take 3-4 healing bottles) u dont need damage boost for boss) and ofc - evade slam)

ty for build) nice but liiiiiitle boring because u cant die and all game it just press 1 button and all around u die) (play GC mines before this)

my gear -
Spoiler
Last edited by jekaeben on Sep 23, 2017, 9:02:10 PM
Hi hi digging this build a bit just want a gear check I feel like i am missing some damage, is there a path of building link in the profile I can compare?

Last edited by foster21 on Sep 24, 2017, 2:11:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info