[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

"
H3LLSA1NT wrote:
my build is similar to this stat wise.

however i still get 1 shot by a lot of bosses t10+ and even trash mobs with too many mods on the map. Any recomendations on how to survive better in the late game?

I think there might be something flawed with this build in Abyss League. I can't tell if its the life leech or what but, while I usually instantly kill everything in white maps, sometimes my guy just instantly dies. No curses, no negative status effects at all, just dead. Even the tiniest slowdown from cold damage or lag and he dies. I've been using a quicksilver flask with remove freeze and it definitely helps but I stopped caring about xp gain after losing over 150,000,000 xp over the last week. I haven't played the game for so long that some of my chars had to be renamed in standard so maybe its just how the game works now.
I'm new to the game but I'm using a build very similar to this and have had success changing a few major things the biggest being the cast when dmg taken set up,(found this on a different build but it really seems to work) bloodrage lvl 7/enfeeble lvl 5/immortal call lvl 1 and cwdt lvl 1

Major pantheon should be Soul of Arakaali and you need to capture arachnoxia for the bonus on it (50% increased recovery rate of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently)

This basically makes it so you hit crazy leech rates when your cwdt goes off (bloodrage is a damage over time being stopped recently by immortal call)

Since this uses enfeeble as the curse as well I've opted for hatred instead of flammability with blasphemy but on maps I feel confident I switch in flammability over enfeeble for more dmg

My gear is nowhere near as good as the op but it's getting there (currently 5.5k life) lol but I've downed normal Atziri and I'm even starting to feel somewhat comfy doing t13/14 maps

Hope this helps
Where did you get 8000 hp? With all my gear i get only 6500, and sometimes bosses like a chimera and minotaur just kill me with one shot, or any random monster on maps. You can check my profile, and please advise what I can do
is possible play in Slayer?
Hope to viable on 3.2.0
Hey WaldGaist! I just have a question, I am currently building this character. I am at the stage where I have gotten all the uniques I need and I am currently relinking and socketing, and getting all the gems that I need that I am missing.

I have a question though.... I noticed that in the "Gear" Section you made, You have "Slower Projectiles Support" Gem, in the top left socket of "Ngamahu's Flame". But the Gem is not linked to anything else. Am I misunderstanding something? Or is That supposed to be a 6 link Ngamahus flame?

I am just confused. I just bought a Ngamahu's Flame, and I have all the same color sockets as you, but I have the bottom 4 sockets linked, same as yours, but I also have the top 2 sockets linked.

I am just wondering why the "Slower Projectils Support" Gem is not linked to anything in your post?
Last edited by ridethetick on Mar 1, 2018, 12:53:28 PM
Ngahamu doesn't need any links. Everything that you put there is going to support the balls of fire on it.
With Bestiary changes i don't think VP can work with Berserker. I wanted to give it a go myself. But with 50 rage even if am killing everything really fast, if not one shotting them, i die when i cant find anything to hit. I haven't tried The Guardians yet. But honestly i am not really hopeful about them yet.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i haven't complated building yet. Still need a 6L and Xoph's Blood.
Last edited by kehihihi on Mar 10, 2018, 9:41:01 PM
for leveling tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info