[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

i may be missing it but what do you use as leech for mana.
"
XenoRi wrote:
i may be missing it but what do you use as leech for mana.

The Pain Reaver Ascendancy Node gives you life and mana leech.
Last edited by waldgaist on Oct 2, 2017, 10:45:27 PM
"
electromagrod wrote:
Thanks for this great build - this is my first league and I've had a real blast piloting this one. Cyclone was the only choice for me given D2 WW barb nostalgia ^^ Switched to Ngahamu's from Hezmana's and managed to down the Shaper!

My question is: now what? All item upgrades seem prohibitively expensive (I had xoph's blood for the shaper fight and sold afterwards), and I'm not sure what else to do besides continually running red maps. Should I upgrade 1-2 items then have a crack at Uber Atziri?

I'm also not sure how to link my items, but my items/tree should be visible to all :)

Well, it is up to you what you wanna do next.
I enjoy to minmax my characters till i get bored of them. Which is why my Cyclone gear was extremly good. I have crafted all the rare items myself which kept me busy for a long time. If you don't like the minmax aspect maybe it is time for a new build? :)
I don't mind minmaxing, but not sure if I will be OK to fight Uber Atziri after a few upgrades. Where do you see the most benefit in investing currency? The rings (and rebuying xoph's blood)?
"
electromagrod wrote:
I don't mind minmaxing, but not sure if I will be OK to fight Uber Atziri after a few upgrades. Where do you see the most benefit in investing currency? The rings (and rebuying xoph's blood)?

Xoph's Blood is mandatory for such encounters in my opinion. I'd aim for at least 8k health. Also you wanna have steel rings with 16avg flat phys dmg and weapon ele dmg and your belt should have weapon ele dmg too. Get all gems to 20/20 and you should be good to go. It all depends how good of a player you are. Uber Atziri is mostly skill based and therefore fairly easy if you are good enough. I myself are not that good which is why i tried to outgear uber as much as possible.
I built this build as well, albeit I am only lvl 87 and I have close to 6k HP. I sadly cannot figure out what to do next budget wise. I feel I may be close to downing shaper however Minotaur gives me cancer prob cause I dont get the fight. Mind having a look at my guy and suggesting what I should try next? Current objective is to either farm uber lab for the cyclone damage enchant or buy a rare helm with resists to make replacing my rings easier!
IGN Nhatsu

Thanks for a sweet build!
hey my characters name is crasterzero. i am starting out this build. but the few things i noticed in your guide is what nodes to choose in ascendancy and in what order. Also, for those who are starting out this build what do you recommend using till your able to get the level you need? A leveling guide would certainly be most helpful here.

IGN: Crasterzero, Drakenzero.
Hey can you check my build i dont know how to put images of my items here. I've 166k while at my ho with herald of ash and 300k+ while fully buffed. But i've 6.6k life at lvl 90(i dont have +%20 max life nods) and i've 3 jewel with 3 damage mods and 2 with life dmg and int. Some bosses still one shot me what should i do for more life. Im working on u-lab to get enchants and +2 weapon range is last thing to upgrade bcz its for fast mapping i guess and im okay with slow. BTW i loved this build
Last edited by cakirali25 on Oct 6, 2017, 11:27:08 PM
Why do you use slower projectiles over physical projectile support?
Last edited by briguy45 on Oct 17, 2017, 1:40:01 AM
Great build, im trying it out at the moment.
Just a few questions:

1) like last guy asked, why slower proj instead proj phys damage?
2) Also, would a dying sun flask be beneficial for this build against bosses, instead of that quicksilver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info