[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

"
waldgaist wrote:
"
Lyshmo wrote:
Mh i only have 36k dps on tooltip right now.. guess i have to lvl more to see it rising. Did uberlab on 75 first try pretty easy, any tips for improvement? i know jewels will probbaly give a lot

If you make your character tab public i will take a look and let you know which upgrades would be good for ya :)

thought it was lol, should be now :P
"
Lyshmo wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
Lyshmo wrote:
Mh i only have 36k dps on tooltip right now.. guess i have to lvl more to see it rising. Did uberlab on 75 first try pretty easy, any tips for improvement? i know jewels will probbaly give a lot

If you make your character tab public i will take a look and let you know which upgrades would be good for ya :)

thought it was lol, should be now :P

Uhm... dunno where to start.
First things first. You are not using a Xoph's Blood amulet. Therefore you should have skilled Avatar of Fire which you haven't. Which means you are not doing 100% fire damage. So at first you wanna skill AoF which will cost you 5 passive points. After that remove the Atziri's Promise flask and replace it with a wise oak. Make sure your fire res is your highest res otherwise the oak won't provide anything for ya. Since you are using a belly and don't own a +2 Ngamahu axe you want to use a lvl 21 cyclone since it will give you 1 more weapon range which is really needed cause your current aoe is almost non existing. After that get decent rings with t1-2 flat phys and ele dmg with atk skills. Now buy a xoph's blood and an helmet with cyclone dmg enchant.

If i can be honest with you i would recommend you not playing my version of this build since it requires a lot of currency to feel really good. And since you have pretty crappy gear my guess is you're not running high on chaos. There are really good beginner guides for an ngamahu berserker which will do a lot better with less currency. This version has less dmg nodes then normal ones but a lot more hp. The dmg from my version comes from min maxed gear which is extremly pricy (400-800c for each item). The guide from slothx is really good for a low budget. If there is anything else let me know and i am sorry if i was to harsh ^_^
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 7, 2017, 8:49:57 PM
"

Uhm... dunno where to start.
First things first. You are not using a Xoph's Blood amulet. Therefore you should have skilled Avatar of Fire which you haven't. Which means you are not doing 100% fire damage. So at first you wanna skill AoF which will cost you 5 passive points. After that remove the Atziri's Promise flask and replace it with a wise oak. Make sure your fire res is your highest res otherwise the oak won't provide anything for ya. Since you are using a belly and don't own a +2 Ngamahu axe you want to use a lvl 21 cyclone since it will give you 1 more weapon range which is really needed cause your current aoe is almost non existing. After that get decent rings with t1-2 flat phys and ele dmg with atk skills. Now buy a xoph's blood and an helmet with cyclone dmg enchant.

If i can be honest with you i would recommend you not playing my version of this build since it requires a lot of currency to feel really good. And since you have pretty crappy gear my guess is you're not running high on chaos. There are really good beginner guides for an ngamahu berserker which will do a lot better with less currency. This version has less dmg nodes then normal ones but a lot more hp. The dmg from my version comes from min maxed gear which is extremly pricy (400-800c for each item). The guide from slothx is really good for a low budget. If there is anything else let me know and i am sorry if i was to harsh ^_^

No all good, yea i know about the flask and all that, im just using it to lvl since its a small dps boost, i wanted to invest more c as i gained lvls, atm trying to farm the Xophs amulet. Forgot to skill to avatar of fire, thanks for the advice.. and yeah Steel rings are hella expensive!

But i got 2/4 Guardians down, and im farming up the rest, i like the build works fine with crappy gear, since you can farm up to t16 :) thanks for the clear info!
Last edited by Lyshmo on Sep 8, 2017, 12:17:44 AM
How much difference is the +2 weapon range? I mean speed, from the wiki the two hand axe range is 12, so adding 2 means about 36% area.

Also do you know the increased area support is added after weapn range addition or along with it?
A casual gamer
I was wondering, do u actually need life flask ? wouldnt dropping it and grabbing something like dying sun or smthing would be better? im kind of newbie but i dont see situation where it is actually required to have life flasks besides traps in lab pretty much. Thanks in advance:)

also wanted to ask, is it normal that sometimes on tankier bosses or smthing im starting to lack mana to constantly spin ? my char is not private so if u could take a quick look or smthing dunno..
Last edited by uniqued on Sep 13, 2017, 2:16:27 PM
Hello! Finally i got all items to use that build and enjoy :) Can you give me any advices about gearing, maybe i should change something on my own build? Thank you.

Oh Just one question. Why Slower projectiles gem instead of PPAD?
Last edited by Stanback on Sep 15, 2017, 8:59:04 PM
My MoM ED Trickster recently found Ngamahu's Flame and Carcass Jack so I figure the game is telling me I need to roll up one of these badboys.

Any tips on skills to use during the leveling process and at what point it's best to hit certain the major passive tree milestones?
Looking for a gear check, and maybe some advice on mana side of things. Single target boss I get some stutter alot of times as I am running out without leech keeping up. Any feedback is apprecieted if there is something I am obviously missing. Thanks and just want to say great build I am really enjoying it!

Extra belt I sub in on bosses if I feel like I need it.
"
Sedorian wrote:
Looking for a gear check, and maybe some advice on mana side of things. Single target boss I get some stutter alot of times as I am running out without leech keeping up. Any feedback is apprecieted if there is something I am obviously missing. Thanks and just want to say great build I am really enjoying it!

Extra belt I sub in on bosses if I feel like I need it.

Hey glad you're enjoying the build. Dunno if it's a bug or not but your weapon has no quality on it ^.^
Your gear looks fine even tho you could still get lots of dmg out of it but since you're running a HH it doesen't matter for pure mapping. On your gloves you could get a flat phys roll and attack speed. Your ring is missing ele dmg with atk skills and your boots need the ele pen enchant :D

There is a simple solution for your mana problem. Just click a little bit further away from your character while fighting only one enemey. So you're locked a lil bit longer in your cyclone animation and allow your mana to regen longer without spending to much.
"
My MoM ED Trickster recently found Ngamahu's Flame and Carcass Jack so I figure the game is telling me I need to roll up one of these badboys.

Any tips on skills to use during the leveling process and at what point it's best to hit certain the major passive tree milestones?

I leveled with warchief totems till 55 after that i refunded my totem nodes and went pure cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info