[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

"
Vindicte wrote:
Awesome build! Using this build and it is super fun and ridiculously strong. Lifeleech is insane, even if i lose 70% of my hp in a big hit its back up to full in less than a second. Highly recommend.

Im glad you enjoy it :)
Thanks for the feedback and if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime ;)
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
Vindicte wrote:
Awesome build! Using this build and it is super fun and ridiculously strong. Lifeleech is insane, even if i lose 70% of my hp in a big hit its back up to full in less than a second. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the feedback and if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime ;)

Well actually if you have time, could you took a look at my items and tell me what upgrade I should go for next? Is it the obvious +2 range ngamahu in order to use belly, or is there another upgrade that would make a big difference for a few hundred chaos? Thanks! :)
"
Vindicte wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
Vindicte wrote:

Well actually if you have time, could you took a look at my items and tell me what upgrade I should go for next? Is it the obvious +2 range ngamahu in order to use belly, or is there another upgrade that would make a big difference for a few hundred chaos? Thanks! :)

Sure. The cheapest upgrades would be a better wise oak and lions roar. You should also try to get decent steel rings (click me for trade search). Currently there is no +2 Ngamahu's Flame on trade for HSC. So you can try to vaal it yourself but make sure the rolls are not to low.
I love your tree, respecd a bit but it was way more efficient than my last. Even though I am still picking up avatar of fire. I have a question about fire damage. How good is it on rings? I have an opal with over 20‰ fire ND good Wed. Should I swap it for physical and Wed?

Also on jewels, what is more important. Physical, area damage or projectile?
"
interwebb wrote:
I love your tree, respecd a bit but it was way more efficient than my last. Even though I am still picking up avatar of fire. I have a question about fire damage. How good is it on rings? I have an opal with over 20‰ fire ND good Wed. Should I swap it for physical and Wed?

Also on jewels, what is more important. Physical, area damage or projectile?

Steel rings are better then opal rings. You want flat phys and wed instead of fire damage. cause fire dmg applies after the convertion is already over. But phys dmg applies before it gets converted and therefore adds more dmg due to phys nodes and such.
Glad youre enjoying it :)
Hm maybe I'm blind but I can't seem to find anything about Ascendency order. Another Cyclone build I've seen suggests Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage -> Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery, do you agree with that ?
Also, how early do you think one can start using Cyclone ? I tend to prefer leveling with my final skill as early as possible if I can - in Legacy I started using RF at 34 (Kikazaru is OP for that, and I imagine it's much easier now with MoM), but I haven't played Cyclone yet so unsure of how viable it is with that skill. For now I'm using Sunder + Ancestral Warchief.
Last edited by Wendek on Sep 6, 2017, 6:13:26 PM
"
Wendek wrote:
Hm maybe I'm blind but I can't seem to find anything about Ascendency order. Another Cyclone build I've seen suggests Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage -> Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery, do you agree with that ?
Also, how early do you think one can start using Cyclone ? I tend to prefer leveling with my final skill as early as possible if I can - in Legacy I started using RF at 34 (Kikazaru is OP for that, and I imagine it's much easier now with MoM), but I haven't played Cyclone yet so unsure of how viable it is with that skill. For now I'm using Sunder + Ancestral Warchief.

I would pick Pain reaver first, since it is your way to leech mana and life. After that cloaked and then crave + carnage. For lvling i would recommend playing double warchief till you can wear all the required gear. But please keep in my mind this is an high end build and not a low budget one. If you just started this league recently (you got 4challanges) i'd recommend using a league starter/low budget guide. You can transition into this build once you got around 3k chaos to spend.
I tried double pizza totems once for leveling, never again totems as my main skill.
And yes I'm only a few hours into Harbinger League - can the build literally not work ("work" as in do yellow and the first red maps, not Shaper) without the expensive stuff like the steel rings ?! Cheapest 5S Ngamahu's Flame on the market right now is 8c, cheapest 5L Carcass Jack is 30c.

At worst I guess it's still time to reroll an EleBuzzsaw Raider (that one's super cheap last I checked), but meh, didn't enjoy that build in Legacy.
Last edited by Wendek on Sep 6, 2017, 6:52:11 PM
Mh i only have 36k dps on tooltip right now.. guess i have to lvl more to see it rising. Did uberlab on 75 first try pretty easy, any tips for improvement? i know jewels will probbaly give a lot
"
Lyshmo wrote:
Mh i only have 36k dps on tooltip right now.. guess i have to lvl more to see it rising. Did uberlab on 75 first try pretty easy, any tips for improvement? i know jewels will probbaly give a lot

If you make your character tab public i will take a look and let you know which upgrades would be good for ya :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info