[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

What are your thoughts on the build with Blood Magic included? I'm leveling with Blood Magic, and am enjoying it quite a bit so was wondering if it could work with BM + DP.
"
admiralchong wrote:
Trying out the build 55 now you mentioned before vaal pact around 55 but I do not have any leech to take advantage of this.

Where does your leech come from and what am I missing?

Thank you for the help.

Not OP but since noone has answered you yet : you get both life and mana leech from the first Berserker node that you take (Pain Reaver), which you should get around level 35, 40 at the latest. With the new Labyrinth in 3.0 it's much easier to do it as soon as you get access to it (towards the end of Act 3).
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
any chane for POB link ?

I am not using POB, sorry.
"
What are your thoughts on the build with Blood Magic included? I'm leveling with Blood Magic, and am enjoying it quite a bit so was wondering if it could work with BM + DP.

I don't like the idea of going BM for this build. You lose one Ring slot due to Essence Worm and herald of ash. There is simply no need for going BM in my opinion.
"
jekaeben wrote:
little comments about build=)
u dont realy need +2 range axe, or use Carcass Jack, i play with conc effect all the time and didn't notice any problems with aoe.

my damage 126k cyclone with conc and ~13k multenburst (ho stats, no flask)
7400 hp

with this stats - shaper down (with deaths by my stupidity - trying to tank beam and staying in puddle =)
also - deathless face tank Minotaur with vulnerability +elemental weakness +100% extra cold damage
(i think he didnt crit me in this fight)

phoenix - vulnerability +35% boss damage +2 additional projectles

guardians in my opinion
chimera the easiest
hydra - dodge balls - be ready for her reappearance - easy to)
phoenix - just kill adds when he charge his shit)
minotaur - luck roll when u facetank) - crit+ damage mods and u can die instantly) also stonefall can hit u very hard)

in general - in maps u can die only by 2 reasons) 1 - oneshot, 2 stupidity)

for lab runs - just take 3-4 healing bottles) u dont need damage boost for boss) and ofc - evade slam)

ty for build) nice but liiiiiitle boring because u cant die and all game it just press 1 button and all around u die) (play GC mines before this)

my gear -
Spoiler

glad you enjoyed it :D
Yeah endgame is really easy with this build even tho you could boost your hp and damage still by a lot gearwise ^.^

"
Deadbringer wrote:
Hello ,

Trying your awesome build after failing with moltenstrike/BLS .

Currently 72 in HC . Im curious what you would personnnaly focus on if you were me..

The gear
Spoiler

The gloves were just resist filler for the time being. My dps sits at like 20k using tabula. 6l carcass/belly is out of my league,but i may consider a random corrupt rare with w/e mods comes out.

+2 range ngahamu are insane to get, 70-100c for a good ngahamu ,not sure whats the odds to even get +2range. So this is out of my league for now.

Charname is Lots_of_balls if you feel like checking it out.

Have about 700c to burn,which is like,15-16ex on hhc

You should focus on getting a xoph's blood next :)
"
foster21 wrote:
Hi hi digging this build a bit just want a gear check I feel like i am missing some damage, is there a path of building link in the profile I can compare?

I'm not using POB so i can't help ya with that.
As for your gear, you are missing out a lot of hp. Try to get a second steel ring with flat phys, life and weapon ele dmg. Also you're missing ias on your gloves. Oh and get a new Axe with good rolls :)

EDIT: Just realized your weapon only has 5sockets. Get a new weapon asap and 6socket it. Your weapon doesn't need to be linked. Your moltenburst is currently only on a 5gem setup ^^
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 25, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
"
hollowedsoul wrote:
Couple of questions from a new player.
1) I noticed some of your gems were converted to 20% quality while others left alone. Can you elaborate more about each of your recommended gems?
2) What do you recommend for the remaining 6 passive points going beyond lvl 94?

Only theorycrafted the build till 94 so it is up to you to decide what you're missing. You could go for more life or damage. If you are interested in more damage nodes a three point jewel would be nice or you could go for butchery (near marauder start)

All gems in your weapon and body armour should be quality 20. I was just out of GCP's and then i've forgotten to up them ^.^
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 25, 2017, 11:00:33 PM

Thanks for the replies..

I hit 85 in hhc. having a blast. Just manage to roll a
Spoiler
I know it has mediocre rolls but 70c a try is out of my league. I broke 3 of them at 30c+ 20c+ jeweller for sockets, so it costed me about 200c to get it.

I currently have 47k hideout dps with no flasks/golem ,just HoA. I cant afford a 6l belly but i managed to get a 113life corrupt armor with the right colors,it pushed my life to 6.5k. Dont have xoph blood either,so i have 6 pts to get avatar of fire,so it would push my life to much higher value.

My gear for more budget version i guess,everything has been bought for 5-10c MAX,beside the cheat (30c).I believe price would be much lower in softcore.
Spoiler

I plan on using bisco,thats why the amulet is shitty,no wise oak yet either. Ill be pushing lower tier maps to afford a xoph blood,should take 2 days with no luck,but ill get there.

Really good cheap build. I had much much worse gear when i start and managed to run up to t9 with random alc yolo mods. Lion roar/wise oak will push the build even more and xoph blood would be overkill. I would probably also use this for starter build. Its OP,cheap and the clear speed isnt all that bad. Specially if u can sustain vhaste/onslaught flask +quicksilver lol,its pretty funny. Get a friend with 2-3vhaste gems to follow you and its good fun.
Thanks for this great build - this is my first league and I've had a real blast piloting this one. Cyclone was the only choice for me given D2 WW barb nostalgia ^^ Switched to Ngahamu's from Hezmana's and managed to down the Shaper!

My question is: now what? All item upgrades seem prohibitively expensive (I had xoph's blood for the shaper fight and sold afterwards), and I'm not sure what else to do besides continually running red maps. Should I upgrade 1-2 items then have a crack at Uber Atziri?

I'm also not sure how to link my items, but my items/tree should be visible to all :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info