3.0.1c Patch Notes

Thx for the new update it was really cool while i was in uber la... oh wait i just was afk in my hideout nvm then :D

I lost a lot of uber to random DC's and shit so don't make it seem worse than it is. Offerings are cheap and the layout today is not as bad as the last 2.

GL HF everyone o/

PS: GGG would you guys mind fixing the Templar neck? I look like a match with the Deicide Flame Helmet :P
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
I was in a labyrinth when this announcement showed up for me in game (or I noticed it) and disconnected heading into an Izaro fight as many others did due to the Buffering Underflow error or something.

This is the second time in the last couple of days I've lost a 6+key lab run, this time with twice enchanted too. It's not a big deal, but it sure feels worse when it's nothing I've done wrong.
Maybe we don't do anymore "restartless" patches, alright?

restarts are ok by me if it makes it more stable. we had malachai tentacle portals coming from breaking barrels and other people on reddit had skills merge.
Still no bandit quest for standard yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
"
EpsilonJackal wrote:
Just got a random disconnect AGAIN, even after updating the game. I was in the Uber Lab treasure room with 6 keys, freeing up my inventory when the interface stopped responding and I got kicked to the login screen.

When I go back to the Ascension Plaza the door is closed. How do i reaccess my instance? I had six keys and had already killed Izaro, so I need my loot and/or Offering back.

Bump. Really want to fetch my loot before I start a new instance -- paranoid it might overwrite the one I was d/c'd from. It's getting late so I don't want to wait long.
Last edited by EpsilonJackal on Aug 29, 2017, 1:26:50 AM
"
EpsilonJackal wrote:
"
EpsilonJackal wrote:
Just got a random disconnect AGAIN, even after updating the game. I was in the Uber Lab treasure room with 6 keys, freeing up my inventory when the interface stopped responding and I got kicked to the login screen.

When I go back to the Ascension Plaza the door is closed. How do i reaccess my instance? I had six keys and had already killed Izaro, so I need my loot and/or Offering back.

Bump. Really want to fetch my loot before I start a new instance -- paranoid it might overwrite the one I was d/c'd from. It's getting late so I don't want to wait long.

If you disconnect or crash in a lab, you lose the lab.
"
Qarl wrote:
This patch has been deployed without a restart.

3.0.1c - Implemented new "Restartless" by way of crashing all clients instead.
Yum Gibbs!
best patch... before 3.0.1c when i catch error appcrash after killing big packs with harbingers i can relaunch game and continue clear map now it destroy all portals... thank you
what... 7Gb patch at this time ?
I still have a disconnection problem. Unexpected disconnection occures when i enter a new instance. Makes the game unplayable. Please, do something about that, don't want to drop the game because of this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info