3.0.1c Patch Notes

All the crashes, all the maps lost, all the currency that should have been in my currency tab...

... GGG why.
Game crashed several times after the patch yesterday. Feels like if there are too many enemies at one spot the error occurs. "PoE.exe stopped working"
Seems to me that the Harbinger Orb creating Beachhead maps rate has been reverted to the lower value again with this patch.
My fps stolen :( pls fix last patch GGG
When are these error messages finally fix
Now I can not go further in the story
At the same place always comes this error message.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tzhjoonppzcr1z/Unbenannt.JPG

addendum:
I can not load another char at all
Comes directly such a shit error message

With version 3.0.0 ran everything best
I hate this patch 3.0.1 slowly
Last edited by DAD214 on Aug 31, 2017, 2:10:55 AM
"
kovarda wrote:
lol
still nothing about:
dx9 performance being sh*t since 3.0 - huge fps drop compared to 2.6
dx11 performance cannot be toned down - shadows cannot be turned off texture quality cannot be toned down, etc.
unexpected disconnect on loading zones since 3.0
unexpected disconnect on first login attempt since 3.0.1
Game crashing randomly and frequently since 3.0
Huge lag spikes since 3.0

And these are just technical issues which i deem are more important then:

no graphic settings options wahtsoever at least since 1.0.0, where is the particle density slider?

or:
Map bosses are now completely pointless, there is incentive to fight them, xp and drop are laughable so why should i bother after they got their HP buffed

And not even mentioning the so called balance. Because i dont know anything about ES. or at least that playing eva/acro life build is good only for SC and only if you dont mind death coming out of nowhere :)

Totally agree on the map boss and drop rates......prefer to shave with a cheese grater than do some bosses...its not worth the effort or time......
Got another crash during a zana mission.

Got another crash in mud flats while using Charged Dash.

I just noticed some of the artwork has changed! Shavronne's Wrappings looks more shimmery, and hideouts looks better (especially Vagan and Tora's hideouts). Was it in this recent patch or a few patches ago?
Last edited by tkensei on Sep 1, 2017, 2:04:07 AM
You guys screed up the audio on the game with this last patch on xbox one. Every time I load up the game I hear some music in the beginning and then complete silence for the entire time I play. FIX THIS NOW
"
You guys screed up the audio on the game with this last patch on xbox one. Every time I load up the game I hear some music in the beginning and then complete silence for the entire time I play. FIX THIS NOW

Try this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1979820

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info