3.0.1c Patch Notes

actually hasn't been patched since breach league started. I doubt it'll ever BE patched, like with a lot of other game-breaking & immersive-breaking things.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 2, 2017, 9:38:09 PM
Good job GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Zoddo wrote:
Seems to me that the Harbinger Orb creating Beachhead maps rate has been reverted to the lower value again with this patch.

RNG is RNG. It was buffed by like 5%; unless you've been using literally thousands of harbinger orbs (which is not monetarily sound, to buy that many and use them yourself), you shouldn't notice a statistically significant difference.

"
FedeS wrote:
"
[li]Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.[/li]

But why?

Obviously for animate weapon....
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 5, 2017, 9:36:43 AM
When can we see the new language for PoE? Spanish
When the hotfix fixes the texture issues
at the moment the game is almost not playable

And a language patch in German would not have bad problems that I do not understand much simply
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1c Patch Notes
  • Lunar Devotees now only summon one Ice Elemental at a time, but these are now tougher and do a more powerful explosion on death.
  • Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.
  • Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1b where stack size text on the Quad Tab appeared too large.
  • Fixed a bug where the Plaguemaw IV Prophecy could trigger anywhere.
  • Fixed a bug where the Harbinger Obelisks' Hinder is not stopped by Allelopathy gloves.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. The display issues on the Quad Tab will require you to restart your client to get.

• We added Wisdom scrolls shards. Enjoy in more useless loot.
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1c Patch Notes
  • Lunar Devotees now only summon one Ice Elemental at a time, but these are now tougher and do a more powerful explosion on death.
  • Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.
  • Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1b where stack size text on the Quad Tab appeared too large.
  • Fixed a bug where the Plaguemaw IV Prophecy could trigger anywhere.
  • Fixed a bug where the Harbinger Obelisks' Hinder is not stopped by Allelopathy gloves.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. The display issues on the Quad Tab will require you to restart your client to get.

• We added Wisdom scrolls shards. Enjoy in more useless loot.

They have those already :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info