3.0.1c Patch Notes

Is there are game in Path of Disconnect?

Cuz every time I need to go in town it 99% means I will have DC. And random DCs what happens qute often means my minion `army` go dead again. Whoah, how immersing! So more and more game time I`m spending just on resummon my 6 golems+8zombies+finding 2 spectres what suites my gems. And auras.. You know, how this can go annoying, right?

And going to map is actual lottery like: will I have disconnect or no?
Not even speaking about lab..

Why I`m saying.
Whis wasnt that bad before 3.0
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 29, 2017, 4:38:45 AM
Fix vibrating text please !!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6sk8zv/bug_text_v_i_b_r_a_t_i_n_g/
Thanks for all the hardwork GGG

But a flogging for whoever decided this was a good idea going ahead with no communication, like usual.

"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1c Patch Notes
  • Lunar Devotees now only summon one Ice Elemental at a time, but these are now tougher and do a more powerful explosion on death.
  • Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.
  • Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1b where stack size text on the Quad Tab appeared too large.
  • Fixed a bug where the Plaguemaw IV Prophecy could trigger anywhere.
  • Fixed a bug where the Harbinger Obelisks' Hinder is not stopped by Allelopathy gloves.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. The display issues on the Quad Tab will require you to restart your client to get.

This is the third patch with no fix deployed for the Corrupted Energy jewel, do you not care that potential hardcore players equip this and instantly die?
PATCH GETS STUCK
PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP GGG!

and i thought the numbers were intended to be that big lol
Last edited by Sollix385 on Aug 29, 2017, 7:58:57 AM
Fix the client crashes connected to beachhead maps.
There should ALWAYS be a notice before patching.
15 minutes should be the minimum.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
Edeka wrote:
Fix the client crashes connected to beachhead maps.

I just had this. Wanted actually to try harbinger content. Was DC`d in final arena battle, ok, lost my minions, i kinda already used to that sad experience. But when connected again.. Where is my 4 resting portals? Ans sure I dropped stuff on there not worth this map costs.

:regret going there at all:

gg ggg gg
All this years and they still didn't learn they need to warn the community that a patch without a restart will happen in X minutes every time...

It may be fine for some in softcore doing maps but players doing stuff like labs, or even players in hardcore, need a damn warn!

It's like there is one guy left in the HQ doing that and the rest is yelling at him to hurry up to close facilities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info