[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Well, seems like I'm sticking to my SR Inquisitor/Trickster. I still think that this build is far from dead, but I'd rather wait and see what will be adjusted and changed.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 6, 2017, 1:41:17 AM
do you think that Tukohama now are viable ? If they reduced only duration of totem and not the cooldown i think we can return to Cannibal Fire Eater / Solar Guard, because they cast one totem every 15 sec or more now (i think)
still confused .
about TV .
its mean even we summon 4 TV . it just summon 1 totem with (reduce duration patch) at time ?
or it still same ? confirmation please ?
For what it's worth, Solar Guards are still a good alternative so I can still start with a necro and if I change my mind later, I can go with SG ;)
"
vanilla1405 wrote:
still confused .
about TV .
its mean even we summon 4 TV . it just summon 1 totem with (reduce duration patch) at time ?
or it still same ? confirmation please ?

i cant confirm, but i think they want nerf the combo with Tukohama's Fortress.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
You kept telling about 'nerfed into the ground'

tuko totem duration cut in half from 10 to 5s, limited to 1 totem, cooldown not reduced. this decimates totem uptime and therefore dmg output

wicker RF dmg reduced to that of burned miscreation in other words useless

this thread is 'burning spectres melt the endgame'

gg no re

#ToldYouSo
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

tuko totem duration cut in half from 10 to 5s, limited to 1 totem, cooldown not reduced. this decimates totem uptime and therefore dmg output

gg no re

#ToldYouSo

can you confirm it will only 1 totem even we have 4 tv ?
"
vanilla1405 wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

gg no re

#ToldYouSo

yeah guess the patchnotes are very confusing. If you have 3 stand-alone monsters why should they only have one totem together? That makes no sense to me.
"
Lacceh wrote:
tuko totem duration cut in half from 10 to 5s

Irrelevant, since even without AG nothing requires more than 5s of steady burn from the totems before going into some sort of intermission phase

"
Lacceh wrote:
limited to 1 totem

Do you have some reading comprehension problem? As already mentioned, this only affects the NA+TF version of the build, which is irrelevant in the first place. Each of TVs can have only 1 totem at a time, not one totem for however many you have.

"
Lacceh wrote:

Ah, same old 'we're all insiders here' story, amirite?

"
Lacceh wrote:

Yup, and pretty much nothing changed.

gg no re

#SpectreHatersRektAsExpected
"
vanilla1405 wrote:

Of course not. Check this guy's post history, he kept whining about 'this build is dead' since like October, LOL. Not sure why, but it seems like it severely rustled his jimmies, looking at how salty and delusional he is, grasping for attempts to paint this build 'dead'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info