[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Btw with Minion Life Support rework I think you can now actually consider zombies for distraction and also 7-8% phys reduction
"
lostcoaster wrote:
I guess if totem dies faster, TV will be more actively placing totems

No. Totem duration is halved, while cooldown is untouched. Hence much lower totem uptime.
Anyone knows TV totems cooldown?
"
NeoG wrote:
Hi guys, what do you think of desecrate gem?
Now the max level of spectre is 81 for level 19 desecrate gem...
And i don't notice in patch note for TV if nerf is related with TF.
My opignion is for this build actually is much better to use SG or KH.

Just put desecrate into a +2/+3 weapon swap or unset ring, it still generates level 100 corpse at lv20.
"
lostcoaster wrote:
"
NeoG wrote:
Hi guys, what do you think of desecrate gem?
Now the max level of spectre is 81 for level 19 desecrate gem...
And i don't notice in patch note for TV if nerf is related with TF.
My opignion is for this build actually is much better to use SG or KH.

Just put desecrate into a +2/+3 weapon swap or unset ring, it still generates level 100 corpse at lv20.

yes very good idea!
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Irrelevant, since even without AG nothing requires more than 5s of steady burn from the totems before going into some sort of intermission phase

That claim is simply false, especially without AG(double Dyadus, Icetomb). People do not kill bosses in 5 seconds, not in new leagues, maybe in Standard on some totally maxxed out character. Do you kill let's say Phoenix in 5 seconds, with or without AG? If NOT, you will experience serious totem downtime and loss of damage. You are being ridiculously dishonest.

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Do you have some reading comprehension problem? As already mentioned, this only affects the NA+TF version of the build, which is irrelevant in the first place. Each of TVs can have only 1 totem at a time, not one totem for however many you have.

Pure speculation. They have NOT specified that in the patch notes. So perhaps YOU are the one having trouble with reading comprehension?

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Ah, same old 'we're all insiders here' story, amirite?

OK, quoting from patch notes: "Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been lowered while spectred. These monsters were using a version of Righteous Fire not intended for spectres, and were dealing significantly more damage than intended as a result. This change brings them in line with other spectres who use Righteous Fire."
Significantly reduced damage to bring them in line with other Righteous Fire using monsters - such as, as I have mentioned, Burned Miscreation, whose damage is completely useless. :)
Once again you are intellectually dishonest, denying facts and reality.

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Yup, and pretty much nothing changed.

Congratulations, you have now entered stage one: Denial.
Pretty clear :

1/ "Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred"
=> 1 TV = 1 Totem max

2/ "and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). "
=> But cooldown remain the same so no totem during 5 seconds

3/ "They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem."
=> as seen in part one, only one totem per TV, so this can only refer to a group of TV spectres. So if you have multiple TVs, they won't cast a totem if one is already active regardless of which TV casted the totem.

So before, 2 TVs = 2 Totems, now 2 TVs = 1 Totem (TV will cast a fresh totem ONLY during the 5s remaining cooldown of the other one) for me it's at least a 50% damage output nerf.

Only TVs = dead choice
WM + TVs = dead choice
Only WMs = dead choice

That does not mean that the build is dead, but we nead maybe different spectres and add some damage from different sources (skeletons ? golems ? zombies?)
Last edited by pticouic on Dec 6, 2017, 6:14:50 AM
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Irrelevant, since even without AG nothing requires more than 5s of steady burn from the totems before going into some sort of intermission phase

That claim is simply false, especially without AG(double Dyadus, Icetomb). People do not kill bosses in 5 seconds, not in new leagues, maybe in Standard on some totally maxxed out character. Do you kill let's say Phoenix in 5 seconds, with or without AG? If NOT, you will experience serious totem downtime and loss of damage. You are being ridiculously dishonest.

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Do you have some reading comprehension problem? As already mentioned, this only affects the NA+TF version of the build, which is irrelevant in the first place. Each of TVs can have only 1 totem at a time, not one totem for however many you have.

Pure speculation. They have NOT specified that in the patch notes. So perhaps YOU are the one having trouble with reading comprehension?

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Ah, same old 'we're all insiders here' story, amirite?

OK, quoting from patch notes: "Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been lowered while spectred. These monsters were using a version of Righteous Fire not intended for spectres, and were dealing significantly more damage than intended as a result. This change brings them in line with other spectres who use Righteous Fire."
Significantly reduced damage to bring them in line with other Righteous Fire using monsters - such as, as I have mentioned, Burned Miscreation, whose damage is completely useless. :)
Once again you are intellectually dishonest, denying facts and reality.

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Yup, and pretty much nothing changed.

Congratulations, you have now entered stage one: Denial.

did you speculation is better ? with "1 limit totem"
on patch notes they said . "They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem."
can you explained "THEY" ? TV itself . or We're the master of spectres ?
let's said we have a party with another necro . we have summon 8 TV at same time .
it still summon 1 totem at same time ?
it will break the mechanism of spectres limit itself .
someone already said . thats not make a sense since we can summon 4 monster. but they share same logic mechanism . like limited placement count / CD / life maybe ?
but if we talking about TF+NA. its different things.
the only thing i can get from patch notes. ggg seems likely to hold our dps dealer . but not destroy it .
"
pticouic wrote:
Pretty clear :

1/ "Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred"
=> 1 TV = 1 Totem max

2/ "and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). "
=> But cooldown remain the same so no totem during 5 seconds

3/ "They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem."
=> as seen in part one, only one totem per TV, so this can only refer to a group of TV spectres. So if you have multiple TVs, they won't cast a totem if one is already active regardless of which TV casted the totem.

So before, 2 TVs = 2 Totems, now 2 TVs = 1 Totem (TV will cast a fresh totem ONLY during the 5s remaining cooldown of the other one) for me it's at least a 50% damage output nerf.

Only TVs = dead choice
WM + TVs = dead choice
Only WMs = dead choice

Thanks. Looks like there's at least one person here with a functioning brain who isn't denying reality.

"
pticouic wrote:
That does not mean that the build is dead, but we nead maybe different spectres and add some damage from different sources (skeletons ? golems ? zombies?)

Sure does. This thread is 'burning spectres - melt the endgame'. It's finished, move on.
"
vanilla1405 wrote:
did you speculation is better ? with "1 limit totem"
on patch notes they said . "They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem."
can you explained "THEY" ? TV itself . or We're the master of spectres ?
let's said we have a party with another necro . we have summon 8 TV at same time .
it still summon 1 totem at same time ?
it will break the mechanism of spectres limit itself .
someone already said . thats not make a sense since we can summon 4 monster. but they share same logic mechanism . like limited placement count / CD / life maybe ?
but if we talking about TF+NA. its different things.
the only thing i can get from patch notes. ggg seems likely to hold our dps dealer . but not destroy it .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info