[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
dr0nchik wrote:
Anyone knows TV totems cooldown?

10 sec
What is your problem dude? You didn't get what person tried to say? You probably did , so why mock him?
I'm not mocking him. I have no idea what he's saying. Besides, it's all been discussed now.
What is 5 link unique ring people are referring to?
Or maybe where is a list of the known new uniques?
New unique ring that consumes support gems
Let's just hope that TV can summon one totem each still. The issue is that if the totem only lasts 5 seconds, it can take a second or two for the totem to actually align with the boss. They never start pointing in the right direction! Then if the boss moves fast it hardly hits him at all.
If they did change it to 1 totem max no matter how many TV you have i do think this build is ruined. If you can still have 3 x totems with 3 TV its going to be significantly less damage but still viable in my opinion.
Wickermen needed a nerf. I just hope they didn't destroy their potential and they still do damage. I could have accepted a 50% nerf but anything more i don't think they would be worth it.
We will see on Friday i guess.
yeah no worries .
i know what he mean .
thats true english not my main language .
but i just try to give example when your party with another necro with this build .
is that mean you still have one totem at same time ?
i just can't imagine when i run map / on act 6 when monster enemy is TV itself .
which totem will be summon at that time ? just my totem or just enemy totem ?
funny right ?
hope we can see what happen on friday . thats not speculation i think . we'll see on friday .

FYI . you already said spectres nerfed into the ground in 3.1 , start thinking of a new build .(21 nov)
today 6th december . you still here and said same things .
hope you can understand . i just want help this cm if i can . and hope you not looking down other people with ur statement .
vanilla1405, your english is understandable even if it is far from perfect. Thanks for taking the time to post.

The TV change is very poorly conveyed, but I would be really suprised if they actually changed it to one totem max among multiple TV's, and not one per TV. If they wanted to nerf TV's that hard, I would expect them to just hit the damage/base stats rather than introduce such an unintuitive mechanic.

After looking over peoples reactions, I am definitely going to start the new league with a Spectre summoner, since there remains a reasonable spectre option in Solar Guard even if it turns out that Wickermen and TV's have been rendered useless. And I'm hyped for 'From what I overhear in the office, the new Abyss Jewels are "outrageously powerful for summoners" and can roll "so much crazy shit".'
What confuses me the most is that the first sentence they said "no longer", the second sentence, they said "less likely". It's as if they're talking about two different scenarios. Do anyone think so?

"
Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.

What if the first sentence refers to each individual TV, while the second refers to a group of TVs? I know it's pure conjecture now, but we're bored and waiting for 3.1 anyway...
I played with solar guards a lot, but i didnt like their GMPS white projectiles over the whole screen while the screen is flashing (it hurts my eyes :)). So i switched to wickermens and TVs (2+2), the pace of combat and maps clearing was little bit slower but much better for me.

sad news now :( but still i will try it in new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info