[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Need advice: Is Immolate good for TVs?

Thank you!
"
Need advice: Is Immolate good for TVs?

Thank you!

I suppose no : I think that TV totems does not hit, so Immolate is no use.
Anger aura buffs TV ? ( on scorching ray totem dmg ? )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Mar 6, 2019, 3:10:20 AM
"
Tom1nside wrote:

No, Scorching Ray is damage over time and thus not affected by mods adding flat damage.
Last edited by Croc411 on Mar 8, 2019, 2:27:25 PM
"
Croc411 wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:

No, Scorching Ray is damage over time and thus not affected by mods adding flat damage.

Ahh thought it just need it the confirmation . ty for the answer sir .

any of the new support gems fittin those spectres ?

atm im with raise spectre - combustion - burnin damage - minion dmg - swift afliction - minion and totem ele resists

edit i was with multiple totems instead of minion and totem ele res but since im runnin 5 x spectres i think its more suitable the minion and totem ele for dps .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Mar 9, 2019, 2:45:38 PM
"
Tom1nside wrote:

From what I've seen, only Malevolence (aura) should benefit TV spectres (unfortunately, totems are explicitely excluded from Infused Channeling support).
combustion needs a hit to activate the resistance reduction and TV's scorching rays do not hit or ignite, so I do not think it will work on their totems

Unless the TV with added fire goes up and smacks the mob :)
Better to use it on Zombies and skeles with added fire

Last edited by CoolColJ on Mar 21, 2019, 10:44:34 AM
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Croc411 wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:

Ahh thought it just need it the confirmation . ty for the answer sir .

atm im with raise spectre - combustion - burnin damage - minion dmg - swift afliction - minion and totem ele resists

edit i was with multiple totems instead of minion and totem ele res but since im runnin 5 x spectres i think its more suitable the minion and totem ele for dps .

multiple totems even work? I tired it last league but it didnt work

okay tested it, it actually works lol

this is actually strongest support for TV
2 totems 21lvl deal 160% damage so its raw 60% more damage, if you count 2 totems, but this support allow to place 3 at once..even more
Last edited by Inferius90 on Mar 21, 2019, 11:56:16 AM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
combustion needs a hit to activate the resistance reduction and TV's scorching rays do not hit or ignite, so I do not think it will work on their totems

You are correct that the skill's description states it requires a hit. But I can assure you that at least until Incursion league (didn't play after that) it worked very well with TVs. For whatever reason.

Back when Combustion was known as Chance to Ignite the OP et al conducted extensive tests on support skills and they found out it was working with the TV's Scorching Ray.
Well I'm running a variation of this build, but as a Juggernaut, so tanky, on tabula no less

Perma immortal call, full uptime phase run.

Also using Arakaali's Fang spiders, The SR totems proc them easy enough.
And they last 45 secs with one duration cluster node. And a worm flask for bosses.

They do an extra 1.2 million shaper DPS on a 3 link, so why not? :P

Phase run and loot :)

Last edited by CoolColJ on Apr 3, 2019, 11:45:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info