[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
How significantly nerfed is the build?
it is dead

Except it isn't.
"
swiftchaos333 wrote:
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
one league ... this build existed for one league. Back to boring fireball spectres.

Solar Guards for me ;) or a skeleton build ( 80% more dmg)

How are solar guards? They look good for general map clearing but on bosses?

Switch GMP with slow. Proj. and it melts bosses too. My First 10 shaperruns in harbinger was with these guys.

Can someone explain the TV Nerf?! It means i can summon 3 TV but there is only one totem?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
What's with the 'rip' posts wtf

The TV change is pretty much meaningless unless you used the NA+TF version (in which case you gimped yourself in the first place); the WM change is also not really important, since ~lvl 19 gems with no quality made WMs pretty much one-shot any T16 pack they came into contant with anyway, the real problem of WMs has always been their tiny range. We haven't seen how severe the damage decrease is, but unless it's like -50%, a 20/20 6L setup should still burn any pack in less than a second, if that pack is close enough.

I'm surprised that mistress of sacrifice isn't touched. If anything, that one required some toning down to something like 'you get 75% of the effect of your offerings'.
I think these guys are trying to scare folks away so our gear will be cheaper. ;)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
swiftchaos333 wrote:
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
one league ... this build existed for one league. Back to boring fireball spectres.

Just tried T16 Solar Guards, they're terrible for bosses.
"
Phize wrote:
"
swiftchaos333 wrote:
"
NyRalph0 wrote:

Just tried T16 Solar Guards, they're terrible for bosses.

Can't agree with that all guardians died in 20 seconds or less with victarios shield
"
swiftchaos333 wrote:
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:

SG's are pretty awesome. A bit slower on bosses, kills don't trigger spectral wolves from scourge, and you have to be careful against monsters with shield, but the trade off is offscreen targeting - most mobs die before you even see them. I've been playing with them instead of TV/WM for the last month and a bit, pushed both sets of gems to 20/20, and I like them both.

Oh, you need to swap curses to flammability/EW. Not a big deal at all, I played for a week still using Vulnerability before I realised it doesn't help SGs.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
So many:

"HEY! LOOK! THE BUILD IS NERF! PLEASE CHANGE SO MY GEAR WILL BE CHEAP!"
Can we get some bossing videos w/ Solar Guards uploaded?
PS.:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036309

"
From what I overhear in the office, the new Abyss Jewels are "outrageously powerful for summoners" and can roll "so much crazy shit".

Let's hope that we can use it and bring it even further.
Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.

Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been lowered while spectred. These monsters were using a version of Righteous Fire not intended for spectres, and were dealing significantly more damage than intended as a result. This change brings them in line with other spectres who use Righteous Fire.

FREAKING HUGE NERFS!!!
TV's totem timer shortened by 50%, and Wickerman's RF damage is lowered 75%! wtf with all these not needed nerf?! what build to go now???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info