[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
one league ... this build existed for one league. Back to boring fireball spectres.

Solar Guards for me ;) or a skeleton build ( 80% more dmg)
Is this a ripper for us boys?
Rip:/
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
REEP
"
Matt0214 wrote:
Is this a ripper for us boys?
The jury is still out. So far, we think we can make some small-ish changes and still rock maps, with shaper / guardians / uber atziri taking a bit longer to murder. The proof will be pretty well known by Saturday evening, I'll bet.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
one league ... this build existed for one league. Back to boring fireball spectres.

Solar Guards for me ;) or a skeleton build ( 80% more dmg)

How are solar guards? They look good for general map clearing but on bosses?
How significantly nerfed is the build?
What's with the 'rip' posts wtf

The TV change is pretty much meaningless unless you used the NA+TF version (in which case you gimped yourself in the first place); the WM change is also not really important, since ~lvl 19 gems with no quality made WMs pretty much one-shot any T16 pack they came into contant with anyway, the real problem of WMs has always been their tiny range. We haven't seen how severe the damage decrease is, but unless it's like -50%, a 20/20 6L setup should still burn any pack in less than a second, if that pack is close enough.

I'm surprised that mistress of sacrifice isn't touched. If anything, that one required some toning down to something like 'you get 75% of the effect of your offerings'.
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Dec 5, 2017, 8:46:11 PM
noooo! I was going to run this as my first ever summoner/necromancer in the new league.

Is there a recommended alternative build?
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
How significantly nerfed is the build?
it is dead
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info