[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
swiftchaos333 wrote:
"
Sodomiser wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036231

"Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been renamed to the Pantheon."

Scary warning shot... :o

Also this

"Reduced the amount of burning damage dealt by the level of the Abyss challenges you completed during this league."

Nooooo..my God lets go to ledge and pray to Koduku GGG dont nerf us!!
Last edited by yissus on Dec 5, 2017, 5:48:45 PM
Having Wickerman being called out by name looks really bad, hopefully other spectres will be fine substitutes. I was planning to either start with this build or a Poets Pen build if its relatively common.
Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been lowered while spectred. These monsters were using a version of Righteous Fire not intended for spectres, and were dealing significantly more damage than intended as a result. This change brings them in line with other spectres who use Righteous Fire.

:( :( :(
"
Timex1 wrote:
Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been lowered while spectred. These monsters were using a version of Righteous Fire not intended for spectres, and were dealing significantly more damage than intended as a result. This change brings them in line with other spectres who use Righteous Fire.

Vanguards too:

Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.
Lol RIIIIP

On to another build. This one has been trashed.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
love how they always nerf spectres immediately but ignite flameblast was in for years.well there goes my leaguestarter :(
"
reimhagen wrote:
"
Timex1 wrote:

Vanguards too:

Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.

Will test it. If it nerfed too hard i Switch to Solar Guards. With these deathless shaperrun is quite easy too. But need round about 1min more time spend for full run
"
azaanis wrote:
Is this really a good league starter build? I love playing summoner, but at the same time I hate leveling slowly and having to wait for core uniques. Never played a summoner as a starter build, not without any gear.

Done right, it is an amazing start up. I like this build for the next season and done several startups in my self hard core league to test it out. So amazing I've toyed with doing a write up on a start up config that stops and ends as soon as you hit act 10 market square and you switch! This version is a crazy zoo keeper that runs of this build tree, wouldn't rock maps... but rocks the main world! Even with garbage gear!

Here is a brief write up of some stunts I do to play a mediocre zoo keeper until you get WickerMen.

A few of my key points:

1. At act 8, use TWO +1 flaming gem wands. Set one up as a totem + SRS + Minion damage and the other to SRS + Minion Damage + Splash. Throw the totem out first to taunt and to get you a lot more SRS at low levels. Along with zombies, you crush everything easily. Head for MOM (through lord of dead) quick to permanently solve your mana issues, grab elemental equilibrium to power SRS, then Shaper for some regen. Use orb of storms to trigger EE because you are leveling spell tome for critters. Zombies get zombie/minion damage/splash.

2. Once you have Shaper, head up for extra specter. Level flesh offering and desecrate as active gems as soon as you can. In your offhand level skeleton + key gems needed for the final build such as burning damage support, elemental focus support and other offensive gems not listed below.

3. Mid 20s, you get either a Reverberation Rod or see a bone shield to make/find a 4 slot +1 minion helm. If so, switch to SRS/Faster casting/Splash/Minion damage in head. Switch to skeletons in the totem. Your SRS will be a bit lower, but it will keep going up and you get MORE critters! Way ahead when you get echo, put that in the SRS and you can get close to 20 SRS just by yourself.

4. If you didn't goof around, you should hit extra spectre right about the time you hit 28. Get a Flame Sentinel in The Solaris Temple. Slot it in a 4 link with blue/blue/green/red. Specter/LMP or GMP/Minion damage. Once you hit 34 put a flame golem in the red slot.

5. More critters! Be sure to slot a stone golem so you can pop extra regen running traps. Slot an animated guardian to hang out while you level him. If you get luck and find a vaal skeleton... OF COURSE! Auras to consider for this, Haste for regular stuff and Anger for bosses. For bosses where you have to run away from something keep haste instead of anger.

6. After you get extra specter on tree, focus on what you need. More skel/zomb or buff your HP or buff your minion offense... depends on what fits you. Remember to hit mob groups with EE and as soon as one falls hit fleshing offering. You can also desecrate a mob then flesh offer, a way to pre stack vs bosses.

7. For saves, consider taking the bandit save choice and change it later. That makes early equipment much easier.

8. Focus on strength on the belt and dex on the amulet. If you get a +dex essence, chant a heavy belt with it. If you are still need more dex, pick the 20 dex/6 resist jewel for act 2 great white beast.

9. On first lab get mistress of sacrifice. Increased duration helps SRS, flesh offering cast speed helps SRS, run speed helps you.

10. If you get enough strength, get 2 clay shapers and the cheap specter boots for 3 spectres and 3 flame golems spamming the place. If you manage to get skeleton mage jewels... throw them in some jewel slots from the tree and move skeletons to a four slot totem/skel/LMP or GMP/Pierce.

Believe it or not... the "short" version :) The super zookeeper build does absolutely nuts on the main world, then collapses horribly deep in the maps because you need to specialize... but good news, when it is time to specialize... just plan the main build in this thread!

In short, the build with this tree does level great... and does not depend on amazing gear. My solo hc league never found the boots or clayshaper... still rocking the world great.
Last edited by ImAncient on Dec 7, 2017, 11:57:27 AM
Do you know what tick me off?

The fact that they are nerfing fun things really fast, but there were absolutely nothing about fixing the bug of the lab, when traps decimates our spectres in moments...

Priorities done right, GGG...

*sigh*
one league ... this build existed for one league. Back to boring fireball spectres.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info