[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Hey Oroboro, brilliant guide honestly, I love the concept of flicker strike.

I'm currently leveling for this build in HHC, and was wondering if there was any key items/passive changes that you would reccomend? Either way I think I'll try incorporate a bit more tankiness but any specific ideas you had in mind?

Thanks alot dude <3
"
leonlllu wrote:
How does this build compare to the ranger version by poe guides. Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Could you give me a link?

"
Bursty008 wrote:
Hey Oroboro, brilliant guide honestly, I love the concept of flicker strike.

I'm currently leveling for this build in HHC, and was wondering if there was any key items/passive changes that you would reccomend? Either way I think I'll try incorporate a bit more tankiness but any specific ideas you had in mind?

Thanks alot dude <3

Thanks man! This build is definitely scary in HC. Focus on life nodes and maybe try Frost Blades instead of Flicker if you want to stay ranged to be safer.
Last edited by Oroboro on Sep 2, 2017, 9:47:49 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUQJzPllrI
Hey Oroboro great guide dude already lvl 72 having TONS of fun, question though can you still do Atziri and Shaper using only Flicker or do i have to swap to another skill for that?

Thanks dude!
Hey! Its Formlesss, the guy who pm-ed you before you went to sleep. Here's the link to my POB :D

https://pastebin.com/cMF8s8jN
Hey there, looking forward to rockin this, but I'm confused about one aspect:

I have access to a 6L belly of the beast, and I'm positive I can get a 6L Oro's.

Since you only showed 1 6L (flicker), how can I make the best use of my other 6L?
"
ZeyonMairo wrote:
Hey there, looking forward to rockin this, but I'm confused about one aspect:

I have access to a 6L belly of the beast, and I'm positive I can get a 6L Oro's.

Since you only showed 1 6L (flicker), how can I make the best use of my other 6L?

Molten Strike for single target with 2 wildfire jewels.
IGN gubert
"
leonlllu wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUQJzPllrI

Well this guy doesn't have any PoB link and when I tried to grab his gear/skill tree it's literally making me register for an RMT site, so no thanks. I can assume however because of the Ranger start it has way way less dps/survivability through leech than this build. Not a good option at all IMO. If you want to do any other class it would be a Champion Duelist for more tankiness/less damage.

"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
Hey Oroboro great guide dude already lvl 72 having TONS of fun, question though can you still do Atziri and Shaper using only Flicker or do i have to swap to another skill for that?

Thanks dude!

You can still use Flicker for everything, but for single target you'll get much much more dps from Molten Strike.

"
Hey! Its Formlesss, the guy who pm-ed you before you went to sleep. Here's the link to my POB :D

https://pastebin.com/cMF8s8jN

You said dps was the problem? You're missing a few key things:
One of your rings could do with increased elemental damage
You're not wearing Belt of the Deceiver, which is a huge boost to our dps
You need to enable both Atziri's Flask and The Wise Oak in PoB
You have should have around 400k dps without any Tamings, Kaom's Heart, or Xoph's Blood
If you require more single target damage you can switch to Molten Strike to get in the millions ez
Last edited by Oroboro on Sep 3, 2017, 6:34:35 PM
Loving the build so far. Level 89, just missing a xoph's blood and 2nd Taming to finish the build off.
For endgame content, what are the links you'd suggest when you swap to Molten Strike for Shaper etc?

Also. I've been using a Belly for a while now & finally picked up a Kaom's. Problem is that I now don't have the sockets to fit the 3/4L leapslam. Would you recommend switching out of Kaom's Roots to another pair of boots with +1 Frenzy & a ton of life & spec into unwavering stance, whilst grabbing 10% max life increase at the bloodless nodes, or stick with it?

Also, for general mapping I've been using Bisco's Collar as well, it's an option to consider for sure since we're already putting out a lot of damage whilst mapping.
Last edited by iOnlyRave on Sep 4, 2017, 7:53:44 AM
i went full yolomode on this build, working great so far in t15/guardians with tough mods. will probably try shaper soon (and fail since i suck at mechanic dodging :D)

Ingame: ReExist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info