[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Guys what about Iron Grip to help with Molten Strike single target? I can't find the answer for it anywhere.

I'm having a blast with this build, it's amazing and real fun with the flicker strike, and the single target Molten Strike simply melts bosses, I think it does around 2m DPS single target...
IGN gubert
Regarding swapping to Molten strike for singlet target, where do you slot in the second wildfire jewel?
I see that I can swap the one we take just left of starting point and get 40 str in radius but the only other place I can find for the second is the leftmost middle slot above RT but to get 40 str in that radius you have to basicly spend 6 skillpoints just for that jewel to work. Or am I just dumb and missing something?

Other than somewhat lacking dps vs bossen the build is great and fun.

I also went yoloish, but am having trouble killing bosses in t10+ am I just lacking levels?? Please assist

Also I know my gloves are not linked, ran out of fusing. Also it appears that CWDT + Raging Spirit activates the helm affix. giving you freeze immunity.
Last edited by Street1841 on Sep 4, 2017, 12:43:07 PM
how do you sustain mana on single target fights like izaro? I can absolutely not sustain flicker with flammability, I have to run poacher's mark, I can't sustain it without it. my Flicker (6L) costs 58 mana (with melee splash) and with blasphemy and anger I have 74 unreserved. Leech can't keep up with the costs of the spell
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
how do you sustain mana on single target fights like izaro? I can absolutely not sustain flicker with flammability, I have to run poacher's mark, I can't sustain it without it. my Flicker (6L) costs 58 mana (with melee splash) and with blasphemy and anger I have 74 unreserved. Leech can't keep up with the costs of the spell

I'm having the same mana issues. For single target fights like Izaro you can just replace Melee Splash (1.6 modifier) with Fortify or Ruthless (1.1 modifier) - my problem is while mapping if I start flickering on a harbinger. Drains my mana and I'm dead.
Using a level 3/4 Enlighten & taking the Mana Flows node in the duelist area solved all my mana problems.
"
iOnlyRave wrote:
Loving the build so far. Level 89, just missing a xoph's blood and 2nd Taming to finish the build off.
For endgame content, what are the links you'd suggest when you swap to Molten Strike for Shaper etc?

Also. I've been using a Belly for a while now & finally picked up a Kaom's. Problem is that I now don't have the sockets to fit the 3/4L leapslam. Would you recommend switching out of Kaom's Roots to another pair of boots with +1 Frenzy & a ton of life & spec into unwavering stance, whilst grabbing 10% max life increase at the bloodless nodes, or stick with it?

Also, for general mapping I've been using Bisco's Collar as well, it's an option to consider for sure since we're already putting out a lot of damage whilst mapping.

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Immolate - Chance to Ignite
I think once you get a Kaom's, if you still want Leap Slam you should definitely replace Kaom's Roots for some rare boots and grab Unwavering Stance.
Also, I actually just bought a Bisco's myself, it's a really nice option for mapping!

"
Gubert wrote:
Guys what about Iron Grip to help with Molten Strike single target? I can't find the answer for it anywhere.

I'm having a blast with this build, it's amazing and real fun with the flicker strike, and the single target Molten Strike simply melts bosses, I think it does around 2m DPS single target...

Absolutely grab Iron Grip and Point Blank if you're using Molten Strike for single target.

"
laxthepimp wrote:
Regarding swapping to Molten strike for singlet target, where do you slot in the second wildfire jewel?
I see that I can swap the one we take just left of starting point and get 40 str in radius but the only other place I can find for the second is the leftmost middle slot above RT but to get 40 str in that radius you have to basicly spend 6 skillpoints just for that jewel to work. Or am I just dumb and missing something?

Other than somewhat lacking dps vs bossen the build is great and fun.

You should socket the second Wildfire jewel right above the Marauder start. I've updated the PoB link to include Molten Strike single target on another Oro's.

"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

If you're having mana issues, make sure you take the mana leech nodes by the Duelist (Spirit Void). If you still have mana issues, try grabbing the Mana Flows node at the start of the Duelist tree. Should fix all your mana problems until you get more damage.
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

If you're having mana issues, make sure you take the mana leech nodes by the Duelist (Spirit Void). If you still have mana issues, try grabbing the Mana Flows node at the start of the Duelist tree. Should fix all your mana problems until you get more damage.

I did not think this would help, but I'm glad to report that it went from "barely sustainable with poachers mark" to "easily sustainable with flammability".

now it feels like this is how it should feel like playing it. :)
I'm thinking of respeccing a berserker I already had, but realized I already went with kraityn as my bandit. :(

"
SolemnKnight wrote:
I'm thinking of respeccing a berserker I already had, but realized I already went with kraityn as my bandit. :(

You can respec into whatever bandit you want
20 regrets and an amulet that matches with the bandit of your choice - sell to a vendor to get the one you wish.
Jade - Kraityn
Amber - Oak
Lapis - Alira
Onyx - Eramir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info